Foreign languge

Comments

• Oh, i hate those broken lines of language. You just cant say comrade in russion while speaking english.. Puf... SUCKS>!

: :
    : : : sometimes when you see sereo types in films its quite funny.
    : : :
    : : It's funny if the is comedy about stereo type. But it's not funny when it's serious film and stero type appears just because screen writer does not have enough knowledge about countrry or culture.
    :
    :
    : Yes thats very true indeed. Im trying to think of a serious film where this has happened. Indeed i can. There is a new harrison ford film which is on at the conema in the UK at the moment. Ford's charater is a russian military. My friend said it was poor, because the script was full of " comrade.. dar comrade.. neit comrade " My mate come from the old eastern block when he was young.. so it pissed him off a bit.
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• :
    That's why I am trying to skip American movie about Russia or other countries from former Soviet Union. Even if the Russian actors or co-writer/co-producer participated.
  • : :
    : That's why I am trying to skip American movie about Russia or other countries from former Soviet Union. Even if the Russian actors or co-writer/co-producer participated.

yes, subtitles are much better. thats what should be done. at least it's more authentic.

man, i cant beleive it.. im trying to get a flight out of here for over christmas to anywhere remotely warm ( and somethere i have not been ) and i cant find f**ck all... except 7000 $ first class flights. ( and they are the cheapest ) i dont want to be in the uk this xmas or new year.

• Spend your XMAss in the Dutch country! Hahaha!

: That's why I am trying to skip American movie about Russia or other countries from former Soviet Union. Even if the Russian actors or co-writer/co-producer participated.
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• Ha.. I did say I wanted to be somewhere remotely warm.

...and I will be, I have had a great idea to go to Thailand to relax.

Just sorting out which mates want to join the trip... then I will book it.

Also, no bloody visa's needed.

You enjoy Xmas in cold Europe old friend. hahaha. if i have time i will come to PH on a PC in a bar or something.
  • Spend your XMAss in the Dutch country! Hahaha!
    :
    He just came back from Dutch country!
  • : Spend your XMAss in the Dutch country! Hahaha!
    : He just came back from Dutch country!

read my other post further up. ( sorry )

now click this link and weep DarQ:

http://www.airline-network.co.uk/holidays/holidays.asp?page=holidaydetail&maptype=world&agencyid=&holidayid=105&nonights=7&priceband=&depart=

• : Spend your XMAss in the Dutch country! Hahaha!
    : He just came back from Dutch country!

He's taking the piss out of me. He knows that my gf callously dumped me in the dutch country. Therefore I have no wish to return.

• and weep DarQ:
    :
    : http://www.airline-network.co.uk/holidays/holidays.asp?page=holidaydetail&maptype=world&agencyid=&holidayid=105&nonights=7&priceband=&depart=
    :
    :
    Looks good. Unfortunately, I have to spend New Year here in the cold, well not that cold, Pennsylvania.
  • : He's taking the piss out of me. He knows that my gf callously dumped me in the dutch country. Therefore I have no wish to return.
    :
    Forget it! You will find another one! Much better!

• : Moai sa! Dan kin ik no lekker frysk preatte!! Hahaha
    :
    : : : Does it matter? This is a multi cultural environement anyway?
    : : :
    : : I believe so!
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : [HR]
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :
    oh so no one does?
    :-(
    howel
    (hey what does that mean anyway? i dont have any german friends
    so i cant ask them... at least i think its german :-) )

• [b][red]This message was edited by wazup098 at 2002-10-28 16:13:23[/red][/b][hr]
    brrrrrrrrrr...
    dutch country?!?
    WAY TO COLD
    god i would freeze my tush of :-D

• Noway WUZAP!! It not cold out here! And Leeos>! Heheheihihihi:)

: [b][red]This message was edited by wazup098 at 2002-10-28 16:13:23[/red][/b][hr]
    : brrrrrrrrrr...
    : dutch country?!?
    : WAY TO COLD
    : god i would freeze my tush of :-D
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : It's just my curiosity. I am not going to collect some data about your guys. Who can speak in foreign languages? I know about DarQ and ndapandula, English is their second language. How about the rest people on this board - leeos, infidel (I know his opinion about Spanish speaking people in the USA), all others.
    :

New here (DarQ's to blame for this ;) )
    For me, as for DarQ and ndapandula, English is my second language.
    Swedish is my mother tongue heh...though this will (more or less) be my second lanugage starting in January. Moving to Florida then and my only reason for keeping my Swedish up to date is that I want my son to be bilingual.
    I also know quite a lot of German (only read, don't write or speak heh), a wee bit of French, some Spanish, some Icelandic and Norwegian and Danish (though this is kinda cheating, after all...they're Scandinavian languages).

• Sneaky indeed, my norwegian sis-in-law also speaks swedish.

: : It's just my curiosity. I am not going to collect some data about your guys. Who can speak in foreign languages? I know about DarQ and ndapandula, English is their second language. How about the rest people on this board - leeos, infidel (I know his opinion about Spanish speaking people in the USA), all others.
    :
    : New here (DarQ's to blame for this ;) )
    : For me, as for DarQ and ndapandula, English is my second language.
    : Swedish is my mother tongue heh...though this will (more or less) be my second lanugage starting in January. Moving to Florida then and my only reason for keeping my Swedish up to date is that I want my son to be bilingual.
    : I also know quite a lot of German (only read, don't write or speak heh), a wee bit of French, some Spanish, some Icelandic and Norwegian and Danish (though this is kinda cheating, after all...they're Scandinavian languages).
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]