Foreign languge

124»

Comments

• I would of never guessed :P
    Danish is worse though...

: Sneaky indeed, my norwegian sis-in-law also speaks swedish.
    :
    : : : It's just my curiosity. I am not going to collect some data about your guys. Who can speak in foreign languages? I know about DarQ and ndapandula, English is their second language. How about the rest people on this board - leeos, infidel (I know his opinion about Spanish speaking people in the USA), all others.
    : : :
    : :
    : : New here (DarQ's to blame for this ;) )
    : : For me, as for DarQ and ndapandula, English is my second language.
    : : Swedish is my mother tongue heh...though this will (more or less) be my second lanugage starting in January. Moving to Florida then and my only reason for keeping my Swedish up to date is that I want my son to be bilingual.
    : : I also know quite a lot of German (only read, don't write or speak heh), a wee bit of French, some Spanish, some Icelandic and Norwegian and Danish (though this is kinda cheating, after all...they're Scandinavian languages).
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• Ha, my swedish end with Knckebrd!! hahaha

: I would of never guessed :P
    : Danish is worse though...
    :
    :
    : : Sneaky indeed, my norwegian sis-in-law also speaks swedish.
    : : : : It's just my curiosity. I am not going to collect some data about your guys. Who can speak in foreign languages? I know about DarQ and ndapandula, English is their second language. How about the rest people on this board - leeos, infidel (I know his opinion about Spanish speaking people in the USA), all others.
    : : : :
    : : : New here (DarQ's to blame for this ;) )
    : : : For me, as for DarQ and ndapandula, English is my second language.
    : : : Swedish is my mother tongue heh...though this will (more or less) be my second lanugage starting in January. Moving to Florida then and my only reason for keeping my Swedish up to date is that I want my son to be bilingual.
    : : : I also know quite a lot of German (only read, don't write or speak heh), a wee bit of French, some Spanish, some Icelandic and Norwegian and Danish (though this is kinda cheating, after all...they're Scandinavian languages).
    : : [HR]
    : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : [HR]
    : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• Weee, knckebrd rules supreme! that's one of the things I'm gonna miss when I move heh

: Ha, my swedish end with Knckebrd!! hahaha
    :
    : : I would of never guessed :P
    : : Danish is worse though...
    : : : Sneaky indeed, my norwegian sis-in-law also speaks swedish.
    : : : : : It's just my curiosity. I am not going to collect some data about your guys. Who can speak in foreign languages? I know about DarQ and ndapandula, English is their second language. How about the rest people on this board - leeos, infidel (I know his opinion about Spanish speaking people in the USA), all others.
    : : : : :
    : : : : New here (DarQ's to blame for this ;) )
    : : : : For me, as for DarQ and ndapandula, English is my second language.
    : : : : Swedish is my mother tongue heh...though this will (more or less) be my second lanugage starting in January. Moving to Florida then and my only reason for keeping my Swedish up to date is that I want my son to be bilingual.
    : : : : I also know quite a lot of German (only read, don't write or speak heh), a wee bit of French, some Spanish, some Icelandic and Norwegian and Danish (though this is kinda cheating, after all...they're Scandinavian languages).
    : : : [HR]
    : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : [HR]
    : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• If the patriotic land of kapitalism does not sell that stuff, im gonna LOL!!! LOL!!

: Weee, knckebrd rules supreme! that's one of the things I'm gonna miss when I move heh
    :
    : : Ha, my swedish end with Knckebrd!! hahaha
    : : : I would of never guessed :P
    : : : Danish is worse though...
    : : : : Sneaky indeed, my norwegian sis-in-law also speaks swedish.
    : : : : : : It's just my curiosity. I am not going to collect some data about your guys. Who can speak in foreign languages? I know about DarQ and ndapandula, English is their second language. How about the rest people on this board - leeos, infidel (I know his opinion about Spanish speaking people in the USA), all others.
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : New here (DarQ's to blame for this ;) )
    : : : : : For me, as for DarQ and ndapandula, English is my second language.
    : : : : : Swedish is my mother tongue heh...though this will (more or less) be my second lanugage starting in January. Moving to Florida then and my only reason for keeping my Swedish up to date is that I want my son to be bilingual.
    : : : : : I also know quite a lot of German (only read, don't write or speak heh), a wee bit of French, some Spanish, some Icelandic and Norwegian and Danish (though this is kinda cheating, after all...they're Scandinavian languages).
    : : : : [HR]
    : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : [HR]
    : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]