well well

We are now on page two of the message boards.. This is very lame.

Theres some really sad ones that are on the main page with under 5 posts.. we have over 500 posts. im goign to attempt to rename the bard so we go back to the top.

Comments

• Yes leeos, you do that!!

btw: just spend 250 euro's for a portable mp3 player and some smart media flash memory.

!!! And received news from some japanese friends that visited in 2000. !!!

: We are now on page two of the message boards.. This is very lame.
    :
    : Theres some really sad ones that are on the main page with under 5 posts.. we have over 500 posts. im goign to attempt to rename the bard so we go back to the top.
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• : Yes leeos, you do that!!
    :
    : btw: just spend 250 euro's for a portable mp3 player and some smart media flash memory.
    :
    Really? But somebody's told me recently that could not afford to by book about virus. Do you remember who was it?
  • euh,, heheheh... would not afford... dont want to afford... was just a lame xcuse for not being interested. I dont like books that much anymore, however, i'd love to buy the LOTR trilogy in english..

: : Yes leeos, you do that!!
    : :
    : : btw: just spend 250 euro's for a portable mp3 player and some smart media flash memory.
    : Really? But somebody's told me recently that could not afford to by book about virus. Do you remember who was it?
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• I watched the new LOTR which was downloaded from Kaaza. I did not enjoy it.. I think because I was forced to read the books at School. And also attend LOTR production plays.

Can you buy the English version in Holland? If not I wil se if I can pick it up for you.

: euh,, heheheh... would not afford... dont want to afford... was just a lame xcuse for not being interested. I dont like books that much anymore, however, i'd love to buy the LOTR trilogy in english..
    :
    : : : Yes leeos, you do that!!
    : : :
    : : : btw: just spend 250 euro's for a portable mp3 player and some smart media flash memory.
    : : Really? But somebody's told me recently that could not afford to by book about virus. Do you remember who was it?
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : [HR]
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• : I watched the new LOTR which was downloaded from Kaaza. I did not enjoy it.. I think because I was forced to read the books at School. And also attend LOTR production plays.
    :
    : Can you buy the English version in Holland? If not I wil se if I can pick it up for you.
    :
    I have a stupid question. What's LOTR? Sorry, I am original from Russia.
  • Lord of the rings

: : I watched the new LOTR which was downloaded from Kaaza. I did not enjoy it.. I think because I was forced to read the books at School. And also attend LOTR production plays.
    : : Can you buy the English version in Holland? If not I wil se if I can pick it up for you.
    : I have a stupid question. What's LOTR? Sorry, I am original from Russia.
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : Lord of the rings
    :
    So you guys still like to read kid's story. Oh, I am sorry ... just forgot ... your age :-D
  • kids story?? it story is like an computer game RPG.. Look and see, it just like final fantasy. And thats not for kids only!!

I like fantasy! Got nothing to do with age. I also read the donald duck! Its the dutch equivallent of the usual disney magazines with mickey or something.

: : Lord of the rings
    : So you guys still like to read kid's story. Oh, I am sorry ... just forgot ... your age :-D
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : : Lord of the rings
    : So you guys still like to read kid's story. Oh, I am sorry ... just forgot ... your age :-D

Nar Lionb. I dont like it. I read it when I was a kid.

Anyway, How old are you? Im 25.5

• : : : Lord of the rings
    : : So you guys still like to read kid's story. Oh, I am sorry ... just forgot ... your age :-D
    :
    : Nar Lionb. I dont like it. I read it when I was a kid.
    :
    : Anyway, How old are you? Im 25.5
    :
    :
    Older.
  • : : : : Lord of the rings
    : : : :
    : : : So you guys still like to read kid's story. Oh, I am sorry ... just forgot ... your age :-D
    : : Nar Lionb. I dont like it. I read it when I was a kid.
    : : Anyway, How old are you? Im 25.5
    : Older.

I have a nosey question. you dont have to answer of course. top respect.
    how old was you when you moved to the US?

• :
    I have a nosey question. you dont have to answer of course. top respect.
    how old was you when you moved to the US?
    :
    My son was 10 years old ...
  • Leeos, lionb is very annoying when it comes to sharing personal information with people like us... Lionb is unfortunatly very anonymous and doesnt dare to display his real name. It's a pity lionb... :-(

: I have a nosey question. you dont have to answer of course. top respect.
    : how old was you when you moved to the US?
    : My son was 10 years old ...
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : My son was 10 years old ...

Really. You sound younger than you are. Suppose thats a good thing.

If you will...

Teach us some Russian please.

• True... but LionB does not ask us personal questions. Maybe its a european thing.

But really.. I think Lion should share more info. After all we are web friends.