cool.

ive seen these in holland.. but not robotic versions.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_701370.html

but typically.. its only for londoners. no public money is allowed to be spent in my city.. unless its for visits from the royal family. ( duke of York ).. and what a dork he is.

actully quite afew of my mates have been taken to cort for this offense. ive been questione donce by the police for it ( years ago ). Ijust said to the officer. if you want to get on your hands and knees and take a sample and get a lab report done to prove its me.. then do it. other wise let me go. he went for the latter.

Comments

• COOL, we have those around the corner as well as english LOTR books

: ive seen these in holland.. but not robotic versions.
    :
    : http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_701370.html
    :
    : but typically.. its only for londoners. no public money is allowed to be spent in my city.. unless its for visits from the royal family. ( duke of York ).. and what a dork he is.
    :
    : actully quite afew of my mates have been taken to cort for this offense. ive been questione donce by the police for it ( years ago ). Ijust said to the officer. if you want to get on your hands and knees and take a sample and get a lab report done to prove its me.. then do it. other wise let me go. he went for the latter.
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• :COOL, we have those around the corner as well as english LOTR books

I know you have them in holland. Never thought they would make it over here though.

Infact.. Do you have a TV cooking program with and English guy called "Jamie Oliver" ?? I saw his book advertised in a shop in holland. I did not expect to see that.

• not sure but propably... if theres a book...

: :COOL, we have those around the corner as well as english LOTR books
    :
    : I know you have them in holland. Never thought they would make it over here though.
    :
    : Infact.. Do you have a TV cooking program with and English guy called "Jamie Oliver" ?? I saw his book advertised in a shop in holland. I did not expect to see that.
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : :COOL, we have those around the corner as well as english LOTR books
    :
    : I know you have them in holland. Never thought they would make it over here though.
    :
    : Infact.. Do you have a TV cooking program with and English guy called "Jamie Oliver" ?? I saw his book advertised in a shop in holland. I did not expect to see that.
    :
    :
    I think you will share everything in Europe very soon.
  • why is that???

: : :COOL, we have those around the corner as well as english LOTR books
    : :
    : : I know you have them in holland. Never thought they would make it over here though.
    : : Infact.. Do you have a TV cooking program with and English guy called "Jamie Oliver" ?? I saw his book advertised in a shop in holland. I did not expect to see that.
    : I think you will share everything in Europe very soon.
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : : :COOL, we have those around the corner as well as english LOTR books
    : : I know you have them in holland. Never thought they would make it over here though.
    : : Infact.. Do you have a TV cooking program with and English guy called "Jamie Oliver" ?? I saw his book advertised in a shop in holland. I did not expect to see that.
    : I think you will share everything in Europe very soon.

Eventually. Although UK is holding out. And is doing well on our own. I think we are avoiding because certain countries are not playing by the rules. Especially FRANCE!!

• france sucks

: : : :COOL, we have those around the corner as well as english LOTR books
    : : :
    : : : I know you have them in holland. Never thought they would make it over here though.
    : : : Infact.. Do you have a TV cooking program with and English guy called "Jamie Oliver" ?? I saw his book advertised in a shop in holland. I did not expect to see that.
    : : I think you will share everything in Europe very soon.
    :
    : Eventually. Although UK is holding out. And is doing well on our own. I think we are avoiding because certain countries are not playing by the rules. Especially FRANCE!!
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : why is that???
    :
    Just because you are united
  • yes, it does. all it does is let illegal immigrants pass through to get to UK holland and germany instead of taking the responsibility themselves. If there border control is so cra. they should sort it out. everytime an illegal gets in.. they should be fined 2 million euro. that would stop the problem.

france sucks *** 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.9r

:
    : : : : :COOL, we have those around the corner as well as english LOTR books
    : : : :
    : : : : I know you have them in holland. Never thought they would make it over here though.
    : : : : Infact.. Do you have a TV cooking program with and English guy called "Jamie Oliver" ?? I saw his book advertised in a shop in holland. I did not expect to see that.
    : : : I think you will share everything in Europe very soon.
    : : Eventually. Although UK is holding out. And is doing well on our own. I think we are avoiding because certain countries are not playing by the rules. Especially FRANCE!!
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : [HR]
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• : they should be fined 2 million euro. that would stop the problem.
    :
    I do not think so. US has the same problem with illegal immigrants from Mexico, Cuba, Haity. Coast guard and INS arested them, send them back but it does not work.
  • : : they should be fined 2 million euro. that would stop the problem.
    : I do not think so. US has the same problem with illegal immigrants from Mexico, Cuba, Haity. Coast guard and INS arested them, send them back but it does not work.

but lion. france deliberatly lets them through.. so they dont have to do the paper work. they built a camp for them next to the channel tunnel enterance// talk about making it easier.

me and darq should take a week off and fire rubber bullets from ak 47's at them.. that would put an end to it for a bit.