Someone shoot me...please..

Okies...took that test I mentioned today. I could of gotten the highest mark on it, instead I probably won't pass this part of the course! And you wanna know why?! (ummm, I don't care if you wanna know or not cause I need to b|tch about this a couple more times, so i'm gonna tell you anyway!)
Well, everything started out just fine, finished one little program real fast, skipped the next one cause I figured I'd have plenty of time to throw it together in the last 20 mins. So, I started doing the 3rd task and even though I'm not that good at creating classes I for once got it right the first time I tried, and it looked d*mn good too! until the damn woman sitting next to be started bugging me about her errors. She kept asking me and everytime I told her to get lost (in a nicer way though heh) she just said "yeah" and laughed. This procedure was repeated like 10 times until I took a break to have a smoke. When I got back, she'd taken all my code, downright copied it! And she still had the nerve to ask about all that stuff! *GROWLS*
Anyone got any ideas on what to do, cause telling her to get lost didn't help.....

Comments

• : Okies...took that test I mentioned today. I could of gotten the highest mark on it, instead I probably won't pass this part of the course! And you wanna know why?! (ummm, I don't care if you wanna know or not cause I need to b|tch about this a couple more times, so i'm gonna tell you anyway!)
    : Well, everything started out just fine, finished one little program real fast, skipped the next one cause I figured I'd have plenty of time to throw it together in the last 20 mins. So, I started doing the 3rd task and even though I'm not that good at creating classes I for once got it right the first time I tried, and it looked d*mn good too! until the damn woman sitting next to be started bugging me about her errors. She kept asking me and everytime I told her to get lost (in a nicer way though heh) she just said "yeah" and laughed. This procedure was repeated like 10 times until I took a break to have a smoke. When I got back, she'd taken all my code, downright copied it! And she still had the nerve to ask about all that stuff! *GROWLS*
    : Anyone got any ideas on what to do, cause telling her to get lost didn't help.....

Very easy... put on head phones and dont speak. or failing that.. let her copy some crap code that does not work. have 2 vb's open/

its friday night// woooooooooooooooooooooooooooah!!!

• let her copy some crap code that does not work. have 2 vb's open/
    :
    Good advise! I love it :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D!!!!!

• : let her copy some crap code that does not work. have 2 vb's open/
    : :
    : Good advise! I love it :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D!!!!!
    :
    cool!! have a good weekend!! going home now!

• [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-11-1 13:15:2[/red][/b][hr]
    going home now!
    :
    :
    Do not drink too much beer! Remember, you stil do not have robotic public toilet in your city :-( :-D

• evil

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-11-1 13:15:2[/red][/b][hr]
    : going home now!
    : Do not drink too much beer! Remember, you stil do not have robotic public toilet in your city :-( :-D
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• Why's that?
    : evil
    :
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-11-1 13:15:2[/red][/b][hr]
    : : going home now!
    : : :
    : : :
    : : Do not drink too much beer! Remember, you stil do not have robotic public toilet in your city :-( :-D
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : [HR]
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :