General weirdness and upcoming test...

Comments

• omfg! That's almost cute DarQ...
    And nope, you're not rude...I've seen 14 y/o punkrockers that are worse...*whistles innocently*
    Or maybe I'm just used to being around metalheads...*shrugs*
    : You should suck something else instead of the weekend. Suck a joint and your weekend will be colourful!! ;-)
    :
    : or suck something else..
    :
    : (Am i too rude or what???)
    :
    :
    : : Weekends sucks almost as much as weekdays these days...
    : : gaaawd, I'm still pissed about that test...and I hate not having my hubby around!
    : : : ha, i woke up at 15:00 yesterday!! And tonight i couldnt sleep! So i smoked another joint and i went to dream land
    : : :
    : : : : girl!!
    : : : :
    : : : : She mentioned an Indian hitting on her!
    : : : : Anyway.. did you all have a good weekend? Im feeling ropey from last nights booze.
    : : : : : Yes! I was alos wondering what gender dodge is ,answer the question dodge
    : : : : : : Right, and are u male or female????
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : : : : : : : Yes I am 19
    : : : : : : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : : : : : : d
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    : : : : : : : : [HR]
    : : : : : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    : : : : : : [HR]
    : : : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    : : : : :
    : : : [HR]
    : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    : :
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• oh come on leeos, is it too rude for the ordinary british?? Be dutch and say rude things without other people saying that im depraved... What ever that means...

: You should suck something else instead of the weekend. Suck a joint and your weekend will be colourful!! ;-)
    :
    : or suck something else..
    :
    : (Am i too rude or what???)
    :
    :
    : : gaaawd, I'm still pissed about that test...and I hate not having my hubby around!
    : : : ha, i woke up at 15:00 yesterday!! And tonight i couldnt sleep! So i smoked another joint and i went to dream land
    : : : : Anyway.. did you all have a good weekend? Im feeling ropey from last nights booze.
    : : : : : Yes! I was alos wondering what gender dodge is ,answer the question dodge
    : : : : : : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : : : : : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : : : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• ??? Are you a metalhead like DarQ is???

Im listening to Satyricon right now!! I love the norwegian black metal!

Or do you like the swedish Hypocrisy?? Whaha?

: Weekends sucks almost as much as weekdays these days...
    : gaaawd, I'm still pissed about that test...and I hate not having my hubby around!
    : : ha, i woke up at 15:00 yesterday!! And tonight i couldnt sleep! So i smoked another joint and i went to dream land
    : : : girl!!
    : : : She mentioned an Indian hitting on her!
    : : : Anyway.. did you all have a good weekend? Im feeling ropey from last nights booze.
    : : : : Yes! I was alos wondering what gender dodge is ,answer the question dodge
    : : : : : Right, and are u male or female????
    : : : : : : a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : : : : : : Yes I am 19
    : : : : : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : : : : : d
    : : : : : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    : : : : : : : [HR]
    : : : : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : : : : [HR]
    : : : : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    : : : : : [HR]
    : : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    : : [HR]
    : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• no its not rude.. i was messing about. it amused me.

one point i would like to stress.

im not british.. im english. england till i die!!
  • Right now I'm listening to this Icelandic bm band called Myrk, they'll be released on No Colours (German label) so keep an eye open.
    I've yet to limit myself to a certain genre lol, so I listen to jsut about anything heh
    Gotta love Rigor Mortis - Bodily dismemberment...hell, I'm gonna dedicate that one to you DarQ...*smiles sweetly*

: ??? Are you a metalhead like DarQ is???
    :
    : Im listening to Satyricon right now!! I love the norwegian black metal!
    :
    : Or do you like the swedish Hypocrisy?? Whaha?
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

• surely you guys can all tell from my picture whether I am male or female?? SURELY!!!!

unfortuneately leeos is right...... :P

: Right, and are u male or female????
    :
    : : a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : : Yes I am 19
    : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : d
    : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    :
    :
    :

• : girl!!
    :
    : She mentioned an Indian hitting on her!
    :
    Why are you so sure? First, what do you know about Indian sex? Second, if Indian is male (and we are not sure about that) and was hitting on dodge, it does not mean that dodge is girl!
  • way hay!

And without looking at the picture. LionB. Just call it Leeos intuition.

: unfortuneately leeos is right...... :P
    :
    :
    : : Right, and are u male or female????
    : : : a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : : : Yes I am 19
    : : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : : d
    : : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    : : : : [HR]
    : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : [HR]
    : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• : : girl!!
    : : She mentioned an Indian hitting on her!
    : Why are you so sure? First, what do you know about Indian sex? Second, if Indian is male (and we are not sure about that) and was hitting on dodge, it does not mean that dodge is girl!
    :

YEAH!! right on, brother! you tell him... ;-)

• yeah right!
    I sorta gave it away with that Indian comment.
    No wonder you found out!

: way hay!
    :
    : And without looking at the picture. LionB. Just call it Leeos intuition.
    :
    :
    : : unfortuneately leeos is right...... :P
    : : : Right, and are u male or female????
    : : : : a hot-mamma?? no comment.....
    : : : : Yes I am 19
    : : : : I am a proctor for the university that I attend. At the moment I only have one class (so about ten students) but I'm getting more next year :)
    : : : : d
    : : : : : ah, a hot-momma!!: (ANd Dogde, did you say you were 19?? Then how on earth can you have students?? I dont have students!
    : : : : : : I know how ya feel KayDee. I had an Indian fella come up and ask me out too, but he was one of my students!!! AH! :PP 'cough, cough'
    : : : : : : : Gaawd, I dunno why but it seems weirdos are overly attracted to me...
    : : : : : : : Like today, I was on my way home from school when suddenly this guy (found out later he's from India) approached me. He said hi and asked me if I spoke English. Blonde as I am, I started talking to this guy and he told me he just got back from Asia and other stuff. Then he wanted to go out with me, even after I told him I'm engaged and have a son...geez...what's up with that?!?!
    : : : : : : : C++ test tomorrow....which sucks....
    : : : : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : : : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :

• : : : girl!!
    : : : She mentioned an Indian hitting on her!
    : : Why are you so sure? First, what do you know about Indian sex? Second, if Indian is male (and we are not sure about that) and was hitting on dodge, it does not mean that dodge is girl!
    :
    : YEAH!! right on, brother! you tell him... ;-)
    :
    :
    I am not goung to tell anything to anybody because I do not care about your sex. I just tried to show leeos that his logic is not quite correct.
  • : way hay!
    :
    : And without looking at the picture. LionB. Just call it Leeos intuition.
    :
    Wake up leeos! Look around! I should not trust your intuition about person's sex before you'll be able to look very very closely on that person.
  • agree with lionb. Perhaps dodge is a dude afterall??

: : way hay!
    : : And without looking at the picture. LionB. Just call it Leeos intuition.
    : Wake up leeos! Look around! I should not trust your intuition about person's sex before you'll be able to look very very closely on that person.
    :
    [HR]
    [HR]

• i don't know ... depends on your definition of dude :)
    but there is a new pic tho :P

once it is validated :)

: agree with lionb. Perhaps dodge is a dude afterall??
    :
    : : : way hay!
    : : : And without looking at the picture. LionB. Just call it Leeos intuition.
    : : Wake up leeos! Look around! I should not trust your intuition about person's sex before you'll be able to look very very closely on that person.
    :
    :
    :

• I just saw a post of yours with a notice that it has been removed by the webmaster or moderator, after that, it was gone???

And for dodge, im eagerly waiting ... ;-)

: agree with lionb. Perhaps dodge is a dude afterall??
    :
    : : : way hay!
    : : : And without looking at the picture. LionB. Just call it Leeos intuition.
    : : Wake up leeos! Look around! I should not trust your intuition about person's sex before you'll be able to look very very closely on that person.
    :
    :
    :
    [HR]
    [HR]