schwanzkopfen

How can people be so stupid as to pop in to a message board and say, "Hi there, I'm new here. You will all send me your database projects now."

???

Comments

• Everyboard needs its own schwanzheads!! Dicks like those should be ass-f**ucked real hard. ;-)

BEAT!!

: How can people be so stupid as to pop in to a message board and say, "Hi there, I'm new here. You will all send me your database projects now."
    :
    : ???
    :
    :
    :
    [HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• Well, unfortunately msgboards/IRC/instant messengers don't differ too much from the real world, just that stupidity is a lot more frequent when ppl can hide behind their screen names. They know that the worst thing that can happen is them being kicked out of the place, whereas they'd lose a friend or a job if they did something similar in real life...y'know...
    : How can people be so stupid as to pop in to a message board and say, "Hi there, I'm new here. You will all send me your database projects now."
    :
    :
    :
    :

• Probably this guy is not that stupid. May be he wants to find somebody who is stupid and will send him some code for free. I could nod find any other reason to post message like that guy did.
  • : Probably this guy is not that stupid. May be he wants to find somebody who is stupid and will send him some code for free. I could nod find any other reason to post message like that guy did.

Remember the guy that wanted someone to send him a full Banking application? I think these people are stupid for the mere fact of asking for such things. And the way it was asked is, to me, a clue as to his stupidity. If he had instead asked for any programs which access an Oracle database, or something more specific, then I'd wager he had a clue as to what he was doing and was just looking for help. Saying "send me database programs" tells me this person is stupid.
  • : How can people be so stupid as to pop in to a message board and say, "Hi there, I'm new here. You will all send me your database projects now."
    :
    :
    Do you remember person with "baking system project"? I thought he ignored all ours messages because he never replied. But recently he sent new message asking about "... any good tutorial available for VB connection to Oracle 8i?". So may be our messages help him to understand something.

• : : Probably this guy is not that stupid. May be he wants to find somebody who is stupid and will send him some code for free. I could nod find any other reason to post message like that guy did.
    :
    : Remember the guy that wanted someone to send him a full Banking application? I think these people are stupid for the mere fact of asking for such things. And the way it was asked is, to me, a clue as to his stupidity. If he had instead asked for any programs which access an Oracle database, or something more specific, then I'd wager he had a clue as to what he was doing and was just looking for help. Saying "send me database programs" tells me this person is stupid.
    :
    I just sent the mesasage about the same guy ...
  • I just saw it too. Superb.

Where do these people come from?
  • [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-11-4 9:50:58[/red][/b][hr]
    : I just saw it too. Superb.
    :
    : Where do these people come from?
    :
    They are cheaters and cheaters are everywhere. No matter what country, culture, religions or whatever. They where, they are and they will be. Like a cockroaches.

• [red]
    : I just saw it too. Superb.
    :
    : Where do these people come from?
    [/red]

this is typically you, it's funny :-D

And oh, i think the people who give him a project are stupid as well as he is. On the otherhand, i think we're incredible cool by having a discussion about that stuff. Ofcourse i must praise infidel for starting this little diversion. ;-)
    [HR]
    [HR]

• [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-11-4 11:38:7[/red][/b][hr]
    Ofcourse i must praise infidel for starting this little diversion. ;-)
    :
    I am getting jealous :-(; how many points now ;-)?

• I have given:

Infidel: 200 pnts
    LionB: 100 pnts
    Leeos: 100 pnts

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-11-4 11:38:7[/red][/b][hr]
    : Ofcourse i must praise infidel for starting this little diversion. ;-)
    : :
    : I am getting jealous :-(; how many points now ;-)?
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : I have given:
    :
    : Infidel: 200 pnts
    : LionB: 100 pnts
    : Leeos: 100 pnts
    DarQ: ????
  • [size=4]??[/size]

: : I have given:
    : : Infidel: 200 pnts
    : : LionB: 100 pnts
    : : Leeos: 100 pnts
    : DarQ: ????
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : [size=4]??[/size]
    :
    : : : I have given:
    : : :
    : : : Infidel: 200 pnts
    : : : LionB: 100 pnts
    : : : Leeos: 100 pnts
    : : DarQ: ????
    No points for Darq? Oh, so sad :-(:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
  • [b][red]This message was edited by infidel at 2002-11-4 12:56:50[/red][/b][hr]
    : : [size=4]??[/size]
    : : : : I have given:
    : : : :
    : : : : Infidel: 200 pnts
    : : : : LionB: 100 pnts
    : : : : Leeos: 100 pnts
    : : : DarQ: ????
    : : :
    : No points for Darq? Oh, so sad :-(:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

It's bad form to give yourself points. Plus, he's in the hole with that "assign array to Nothing" spiel last week. :-P