:
    : Set Leeos = Nothing
    : Set LionB = Nothing
    :
    : !!!! :-D
    : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :
    We are not Dutch Arrays. So you are not able to set us to nothing!

• : : F*uck guys!
    : :
    : : Set Leeos = Nothing
    : : Set LionB = Nothing
    : : !!!! :-D
    : : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    : We are not Arrays. So you are not able to set us to nothing!

That was a good one.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

• :
    : what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
    :
    Nothing particular. I was googled for arrays and found this page.
    Let's build different Arrays. Let's say I'll build Russian Array, Leeos - English, infidel - American and Paul - Canadian. Then check how they are different from each other. DarQ can take a rest because we knew already that Dutch Array is very different. Remember, according to DarQ, it may be set to nothing :-D
  • : :
    : : what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
    : Nothing particular. I was googled for arrays and found this page.
    : Let's build different Arrays. Let's say I'll build Russian Array, Leeos - English, infidel - American and Paul - Canadian. Then check how they are different from each other. DarQ can take a rest because we knew already that Dutch Array is very different. Remember, according to DarQ, it may be set to nothing :-D

Very simple, my American array is defined globally and is used to maintain control over the middle-eastern RAM fields. It can be ReDimmed, but only to make it larger until it crowds local/indigenous arrays out of memory.
  • :
    : Very simple, my American array is defined globally and is used to maintain control over the middle-eastern RAM fields. It can be ReDimmed, but only to make it larger until it crowds local/indigenous arrays out of memory.
    :
    My Russian Array much simplier. It's 3D Array. 3D because number 3 is magical for people from Russia. Long time ago when I was High School and then College student, it was possible to buy one botle of vodka (.5 L) just for 3 rubles. So if 3 individuals each with 1 ruble in the pocket could find each other, they could buy botle of vodka. That's why number 3 is magical and 3D array is real Russian Array.
  • : :
    : : Very simple, my American array is defined globally and is used to maintain control over the middle-eastern RAM fields. It can be ReDimmed, but only to make it larger until it crowds local/indigenous arrays out of memory.
    : My Russian Array much simplier. It's 3D Array. 3D because number 3 is magical for people from Russia. Long time ago when I was High School and then College student, it was possible to buy one botle of vodka (.5 L) just for 3 rubles. So if 3 individuals each with 1 ruble in the pocket could find each other, they could buy botle of vodka. That's why number 3 is magical and 3D array is real Russian Array.
    :

My English Array is Static.. It just increased today by adding in 1000 Iraqi assylum *UK easy access to tax payers cash & free house * seekers from a red cross centre in France.

• : : :
    : My English Array is Static.. It just increased today by adding in 1000 Iraqi assylum :
    :
    Is it Static because 1000 and no one more?

• [b][red]This message was edited by paulj59 at 2002-12-5 11:48:58[/red][/b][hr]
    : : what did you search on "Dutch Arrays?"
    : Nothing particular. I was googled for arrays and found this page.
    : Let's build different Arrays. Let's say I'll build Russian Array, Leeos - English, infidel - American and Paul - Canadian. Then check how they are different from each other. DarQ can take a rest because we knew already that Dutch Array is very different. Remember, according to DarQ, it may be set to nothing :-D
    :

The Canadian array is the American array from 3 years after FDA approval.

• :
    : The Canadian array is the American array from 3 years after FDA approval.
    :
    That's a good one!

• : : : :
    : : My English Array is Static.. It just increased today by adding in 1000 Iraqi assylum :
    : Is it Static because 1000 and no one more?
    :
    :
    No its static because the government is Static. 30 years behind reality.

There will be more refs... Thing is I watched a TV program.. which showed that Refugees are getting preference over natives for housing benefits. The whole thing is totally out of order. If they reach France then France needs to deal with the problem. Being EU member sucks. UK is an Island that can support its self