The First Post of 2003?

Greetings, Friends.

As near as I can tell, no one's bothered to show up here so far this year...

So I'll take the onerous burden, and open 2003 on this board by saying that I hope everyone had a great New Year's experience, and now we should all be safely back at work solving other people's problems, and, occasionally, a few of our own.

Hope everyone is well, and hope to hear from you all soon.

Take Care.
Cody

Comments

• : Greetings, Friends.
    :
    : As near as I can tell, no one's bothered to show up here so far this year...
    :
    : So I'll take the onerous burden, and open 2003 on this board by saying that I hope everyone had a great New Year's experience, and now we should all be safely back at work solving other people's problems, and, occasionally, a few of our own.
    :
    : Hope everyone is well, and hope to hear from you all soon.

All is well here. I was wondering when someone would break the ice. Lion seems to be AWOL.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

• : : Greetings, Friends.
    : :
    : : As near as I can tell, no one's bothered to show up here so far this year...
    : : So I'll take the onerous burden, and open 2003 on this board by saying that I hope everyone had a great New Year's experience, and now we should all be safely back at work solving other people's problems, and, occasionally, a few of our own.
    : : Hope everyone is well, and hope to hear from you all soon.
    :
    : All is well here. I was wondering when someone would break the ice. Lion seems to be AWOL.
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :

The new year is going ok for me too thank you. However a new CTO has been appointed, so I'm keeping internet usage down for time being.

Does anyone have any story's regarding new years eve?

I was drunk and asleep by 11:30. Total disgrace.

• : Greetings, Friends.
    :
    : As near as I can tell, no one's bothered to show up here so far this year...
    :
    : So I'll take the onerous burden, and open 2003 on this board by saying that I hope everyone had a great New Year's experience, and now we should all be safely back at work solving other people's problems, and, occasionally, a few of our own.
    :
    : Hope everyone is well, and hope to hear from you all soon.
    :
    : Take Care.
    : Cody
    :

Back to work, back to college, back to exams (first one Monday). :~| New years eve was kinda boring for me sadly...will have to do something more exciting next year.

Wishing everyone a happy 2003,

Jonathan

-------------------------------------------
    Count your downloads:
    http://www.downloadcounter.com/
    And host your site:
    http://www.incrahost.com/
    Don't say I never give you anything... ;-)

• Thats a disgrace LEE!! Pityful it is!

1 jan. 2003

2:00 - the party started, huge
    about 8:00 - I was invited by some chick to have a nice morning after she checked the size of my dick while is was pissing in the cold.

-- foggy --

went home at 18:00 and spent 3 hours internet and 1 hour for eating and finally went to bed at 22:00

I have been awake for a looong time and the girl kept filling my glass after i finished another Berenburg/Cola !!

It was fun

: The new year is going ok for me too thank you. However a new CTO has been appointed, so I'm keeping internet usage down for time being.
    :
    : Does anyone have any story's regarding new years eve?
    :
    : I was drunk and asleep by 11:30. Total disgrace.
    :
    :

[size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]

• Lion seems to be AWOL.
    :
    You are wrong... again
  • : Lion seems to be AWOL.
    : You are wrong... again

[italic]Again[/italic]? When was I wrong the first time? :-P

And anyways, I said it [italic]seemed[/italic] like you were AWOL which is a subjective statement and therefore not subject to being incorrect.

:-P again

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

• Yeah, you are right ... again. Happy now? Good.
    :