CC++ vs. C#

is it just another C language or what? I'm curious. Or did Microsoft make it?

Comments

• : is it just another C language or what? I'm curious. Or did Microsoft make it?
    :

C# (C-sharp) is a new language that combines the best of C++, Java and Delphi and it is what Microsoft uses to write .NET applications. If you are familiar with any of these 3 languages you will find C# not too difficult.
  • : : is it just another C language or what? I'm curious. Or did Microsoft make it?
    : :
    :
    : C# (C-sharp) is a new language that combines the best of C++, Java and Delphi and it is what Microsoft uses to write .NET applications. If you are familiar with any of these 3 languages you will find C# not too difficult.
    :
    Well, I've been learning C++ for a while, 8 months, I was just curious if I should learn this one as well. I'm about to go into the Navy, but I'd like to be a programmer in my spare time. Maybe get a job later.
  • : : is it just another C language or what? I'm curious. Or did Microsoft make it?
    : :
    :
    : C# (C-sharp) is a new language that combines the best of C++, Java and Delphi and it is what Microsoft uses to write .NET applications. If you are familiar with any of these 3 languages you will find C# not too difficult.
    :
    Well, I've been learning C++ for a while, 8 months, I was just curious if I should learn this one as well. I'm about to go into the Navy, but I'd like to be a programmer in my spare time. Maybe get a job later. Thank you, for explaining that.