remote control

once two computers are connected, how would I control the remote mouse and keyboard using my mouse and keyboard (i also need information on how to recieve screen shots to see what i am doing.

thanks
larryg@mhcable.com

Comments

• : once two computers are connected, how would I control the remote mouse and keyboard using my mouse and keyboard (i also need information on how to recieve screen shots to see what i am doing.
    :
    : thanks
    : larryg@mhcable.com
    :

Why do you want to control a computer, remotely?
  • Hi there,

Just use TClientSocket and TServerSocket (thers a sample in the Internet dir from delphi), it for chatting, but it also does good with sending mouse information...

for iamges, use TNMStrm and TNMStrmServ, als a demo can be foud in the delphi demo dir under section fastnet...

Greetinzz <<NecroDOME>>

: once two computers are connected, how would I control the remote mouse and keyboard using my mouse and keyboard (i also need information on how to recieve screen shots to see what i am doing.
    :
    : thanks
    : larryg@mhcable.com
    :

• : : once two computers are connected, how would I control the remote mouse and keyboard using my mouse and keyboard (i also need information on how to recieve screen shots to see what i am doing.
    : :
    : : thanks
    : : larryg@mhcable.com
    : :
    :
    : Why do you want to control a computer, remotely?
    :
    OOOOOO!
    I am sorry if my intentions sounded evil, cruel, or illegal but I can assure you that they are not. I am doing this for experiance (as I am new to programming) and for the fact that I frequently forget to print my homework out for school. If I have the server running on my computer and the client running on the school computers, I can print out my homework, or FTP it and download the file.

thanks
  • [green]
    You could use RPC to do it ! RPC makes it easy to run code without having to do all the messy conversions you would have to do using sockets. in effect, you call a function in a 'DLL' that resides on the remote PC, and RPC handles the details of sending/getting data for the purpose of executing that function call. see MSDN for details!

[/green]
    [hr][red]~Bikram[/red]

• Hi there,

im building on a application that needs to send graphics from a TImage to a orther computer on the network, also useing TImage. I can open a stream beteen them and send file or strings, but when i open a stream with TImage.Picture.Graphic.SaveToStream(MyStream), it works, but when the other side trys to read the stream, TImage.Picture.Graphic.SaveToStream(MyStream), then it gives an error... why? (even when i do it with 2 TImages on 1 form useing TMenoryStream...)

Greetinzzzz <+< NecroDOME >+>

: [green]
    : You could use RPC to do it ! RPC makes it easy to run code without having to do all the messy conversions you would have to do using sockets. in effect, you call a function in a 'DLL' that resides on the remote PC, and RPC handles the details of sending/getting data for the purpose of executing that function call. see MSDN for details!
    :
    : [/green]
    : [hr][red]~Bikram[/red]
    :
    :