How to edit datagrid as a whole

Currently (as far as my knowledge goes) it is only possible to edit a datagrid by row or by column.Is it possible to edit any datagrid cell as and when i wish to,just like an excel spreadsheet.Any help on this is greatly appreciated...thank you!!

Comments

• : Currently (as far as my knowledge goes) it is only possible to edit a datagrid by row or by column.Is it possible to edit any datagrid cell as and when i wish to,just like an excel spreadsheet.Any help on this is greatly appreciated...thank you!!
    :

Datagrid lets you format data column by column, but when you go into edit or select mode, it affects the row as a whole. The datagrid is very complex beast and I to this day am mastering new things about it.

However the datagrid is not as useful as one might think and sometimes complicates things more than it helps.
  • Check out this article.
    http://www.geocities.com/jeff_louie/net_checkbox.htm

: : Currently (as far as my knowledge goes) it is only possible to edit a datagrid by row or by column.Is it possible to edit any datagrid cell as and when i wish to,just like an excel spreadsheet.Any help on this is greatly appreciated...thank you!!
    : :
    :
    : Datagrid lets you format data column by column, but when you go into edit or select mode, it affects the row as a whole. The datagrid is very complex beast and I to this day am mastering new things about it.
    :
    : However the datagrid is not as useful as one might think and sometimes complicates things more than it helps.
    :