E-mail signature variable

Hello,

I want the e-mail signature, used in Word, to display in a form. Is there a variable, or another method I can use to accomplish this?

Ive already used the object

application.EmailOptions.EmailSignature.NewMessageSignature

but it only displays the title of the signature, not the signature itself. Someone can help me??

Thanks in advance,

Redmar

Comments

• Hi,
    I don't know if this is what you would want but maybe you can use the signature in a .jpg or a .bmp file. In a imagebox(picturebox). But i'm not sure you want that.

HTH
    Dhruv(BattleGuard)

: Hello,
    :
    : I want the e-mail signature, used in Word, to display in a form. Is there a variable, or another method I can use to accomplish this?
    :
    : Ive already used the object
    :
    : application.EmailOptions.EmailSignature.NewMessageSignature
    :
    : but it only displays the title of the signature, not the signature itself. Someone can help me??
    :
    : Thanks in advance,
    :
    : Redmar
    :

• Hello,
    Thanks for your reply. I've already fixed the problem by automatically generating a .txt file, with a signature in it, in the user's profile directory, so the signature used is bound to a specific user.

: Hi,
    : I don't know if this is what you would want but maybe you can use the signature in a .jpg or a .bmp file. In a imagebox(picturebox). But i'm not sure you want that.
    :
    : HTH
    : Dhruv(BattleGuard)
    :
    : : Hello,
    : :
    : : I want the e-mail signature, used in Word, to display in a form. Is there a variable, or another method I can use to accomplish this?
    : : Ive already used the object
    : : application.EmailOptions.EmailSignature.NewMessageSignature
    : : but it only displays the title of the signature, not the signature itself. Someone can help me??
    : : Thanks in advance,
    : : Redmar
    :
    :