Dynamic video stream help

I have a server to stream up the video I need. My layout is done all in tables and no frames. I have a dynamic horizontal menu bar at the top that is written in java script. I want to have a have in the left center a embedded video stream. This will be determined by whatever I embed in the HTML. On the right vertically going down I want to have a scrolling section with the movie posters showing. When the movie poster is clicked the embedded video stream will stream that video. So my question is what is the best way to do that without using frames and loading a new page for every video stream. I mean is there anyway to just dynamically swap the html.

Thanks,
Niki

Comments

• Hi,

You can use JavaScript to achieve something like what you want. Maybe put the video stream playing in an iframe and change it's location with some JavaScript?

Jonathan

###
    ('Is Perl Just Another Hack?' =~ /^w+ (w+) (w+) (w+)(er) (w+)?$/) and print "$2 $3$4 $1 $5$4";
    ###
    http://www.incrahost.com/ :: Great Hosting!
    ###