I wanna learn Hacking

2»

Comments

• When I was installing Mandrake, I have to choose patitioning. I dont know whether to use swap linux or linux native. Which one should I use with Windows?
  • Forget what I just said. I used create installation. And I gave windows about 845 MB and the rest auto. Now, when I reboot, a screen comes up letting me choose my OS. When I choose one of the Linuxes it's ok, but if I choose windows it says Starting Windows then a line of funky symbols then goes back to the choosing screen. Is there any way I can fix this? Please help
  • : : eheheheeheh i "hack" my friends and ppl i know with cool viruses and stuff, nothing that will hurt them though =D Like Backdoor, and things like that
    :
    : Playing pranks on your friends is one thing. Vandalism or destruction is another.
    :
    : : What do you mean by hacking Infidel? The only way of "HACKING" is to crack passwords and stuff, isnt it?
    :
    : No, that would be cracking.
    :
    : : Could u tell me what u mean by that?
    :
    : Hackers are sort of like "computer artists". There are computer scientists, and there are programmers, and there are users, and there are those of us who program for the love of doing it. Hacking is being clever and playful, writing programs to discover how things work or to try new ideas or just for the heck of it. There's an element of talent in Hacking, like in fine art or music.
    :
    : : Im stil trying to learn more about C++ and Python, but i just dont understand any of it =((((( HTML is a LOT easier
    :
    : Yes, but HTML doesn't really DO anything. It just gives suggestions to other programs about what to do.
    :
    : If you're having problems doing something in Python, that is why this forum is here.
    :
    : : [size=5][red] [/red][purple] [/purple][green] [/green][blue] k [/blue][/size]
    :
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :
    html is still cool!! =P
    to me its the easiest
    im working my HARDEST to get this programming stuff, its just too confoosing!!

maybe one day ill get it
    [size=5][red] [/red][purple] [/purple][green] [/green][blue] k [/blue][/size]

[size=1][red]Pe[/red][green]@[/green][blue]cE[/blue][/size]

• Hey, can I install windows games on Linux?
  • This thread was originally on the Python board but I moved it here because gtfan28 is a newbie to hacking and needs help setting up and configuring his Mandrake distro, help which I am unable to give him. Thank you.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

• : Forget what I just said. I used create installation. And I gave windows about 845 MB and the rest auto. Now, when I reboot, a screen comes up letting me choose my OS. When I choose one of the Linuxes it's ok, but if I choose windows it says Starting Windows then a line of funky symbols then goes back to the choosing screen. Is there any way I can fix this? Please help
    :

if you still have the problem ... please post some more details: windows version, windows partition type, what bootloader are you using and how it's configured, to start with.
  • : : Forget what I just said. I used create installation. And I gave windows about 845 MB and the rest auto. Now, when I reboot, a screen comes up letting me choose my OS. When I choose one of the Linuxes it's ok, but if I choose windows it says Starting Windows then a line of funky symbols then goes back to the choosing screen. Is there any way I can fix this? Please help

i remeber when using mandrake (long time ago) the partitoner couldnt rezize a partiton without deleting data. so, its not "way off" that this has happened to you.

but drop the windows i say. your family can use aol iw, irc, officeprograms etc in linux.

and for the gaming part, YES, you can install windows games and applications in linux. check out www.transgaming.com
    the binary costs money, but the source is free.

and to be a REAL hacker, you must code all your programs in BASIC. :P
  • : and to be a REAL hacker, you must code all your programs in BASIC. :P

You've GOT to be kidding...

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

• : : and to be a REAL hacker, you must code all your programs in BASIC. :P
    :
    : You've GOT to be kidding...
    :
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :

i truly am :)
  • You want to learn hacking?
    The term "hacker" is nowadays often misrepresented. A "hacker" is one who likes to play around with software. A "cracker" however is one who is involved in breaking into computer systems, data theft, electronic sabotage etc. If you want to be able to get into people's home PC's a knowledge of VB is a good place to start. You can usually do this via means of an IM program (MSN Messenger for example). If you're talking about breaking into secure networks you're probabbly looking at C++ and a knowledge of Linux is good. Just remember that 95% of home PC's run SOME kind of Windows platform. Most networks these days are usually Linux or Unix. I'm by no means a "cracker", but certainly a "hacker". *lol* Hope this helps.

Regards
    theos07
  • Of course the OS you must use is any UNIX based system. And try to improve your C/C++ knowledge. A basic assembly knowledge is necessary to understand how programs run, how memory is managed etc...And knowing the netwrok basics is also necessary!
    visit http://linuxassmebly.org for more info about linux assembly
    get some exploit code and see how bugs are used to write an exploit.
    (make a web search for "buffer overflow"s)

Actually, the thing you want is not easy ;) There are lots of things for you. And you will realize that there are lots lots lots of things you don't know while learning new things.....

: I am 15 and I know a little of C++ and python. I know HTML. I was wondering if any of you knew how to hack and where i could learn to hack. I dont nesicerally mean to hack into like the FBI but like the basics. Also, I was wondering what is the best language to know if I wanted to start hacking?
    :
    :