where can I get a C/C++ DISASSEMBLER?

Does anyone know where I can find A c/c++ disassembler?

Comments

• : Does anyone know where I can find A c/c++ disassembler?
    :
    You can't, no [red]dis-assembleur[/red] will disassemble .exe in c code.
    They will dis-[red]assemble[/red] in assembleur.
    If you find one, let me know.

[hr]
    [size=3][green]Warlockzzz[/green][/size]
    "[italic]I am not sleeping, I am slimply preparing myself to work![/italic]"

• : : Does anyone know where I can find A c/c++ disassembler?
    : :
    : You can't, no [red]dis-assembleur[/red] will disassemble .exe in c code.
    : They will dis-[red]assemble[/red] in assembleur.
    : If you find one, let me know.
    :
    check out ida - while it does not disassemble to C, it will mark out C function calls, parameters, etc. when possible. that's as close as you can get.
  • : : : Does anyone know where I can find A c/c++ disassembler?
    : : :
    : : You can't, no [red]dis-assembleur[/red] will disassemble .exe in c code.
    : : They will dis-[red]assemble[/red] in assembleur.
    : : If you find one, let me know.
    : :
    : check out ida - while it does not disassemble to C, it will mark out C function calls, parameters, etc. when possible. that's as close as you can get.
    :
    And still u can't get the original code. That ida disassembler sounds as it is going to generate enhanced ASM. Is it going to be ASM or C/C++ code ?
  • As the name says... a disassembler will give you only assembly code!!!
    It can highlight Windows API that are called, resources of the program, strings and stuff like that but that's all!
    There's NO WAY to get the original code from the exe.

Btw, in my opinion, WinDasm 32 is the best disassembler out there...

bye
    nICO

[hr]
    [italic]How beautiful, if sorrow had not made Sorrow more beautiful than Beauty itself.[/italic]
    JOHN KEATS

• : As the name says... a disassembler will give you only assembly code!!!
    : It can highlight Windows API that are called, resources of the program, strings and stuff like that but that's all!
    : There's NO WAY to get the original code from the exe.
    :
    : Btw, in my opinion, WinDasm 32 is the best disassembler out there...
    :
    : bye
    : nICO
    :
    :
    :
    : [hr]
    : [italic]How beautiful, if sorrow had not made Sorrow more beautiful than Beauty itself.[/italic]
    : JOHN KEATS
    :
    :
    :
    [blue]I tried WinDAsm32. OLLYDBG better in my opinion. It shows a lot of useful information, like API calls and where jumps are going, marks lines to which the jumps are routed, etc. Also, after every API call it automatically calls [b]GetLastError()[/b] and shows it - I find it sooo cool! Nice debugger... You can find it on GOOGLE.[/blue]