To access XML db files

Hello,
I'm developing an VC++ appln to manipulate with the XML file.I want manipulate the XML files using the classes and methods available with the VC++ itself. I found a class IXMLDOMDocument to manipulate with the XML files.But unfortunately I'm unable to use it.
I included the header file "Msxml.h".Is there any necessary for include any other header files or library files. I want some help so that I can use the above said class and its methods to access XML files. If there are any other functions relating to XML files which has same effect as IXMLDOMDocument is also sufficient for me.
Thank You

Comments

• : Hello,
    : I'm developing an VC++ appln to manipulate with the XML file.I want manipulate the XML files using the classes and methods available with the VC++ itself. I found a class IXMLDOMDocument to manipulate with the XML files.But unfortunately I'm unable to use it.
    : I included the header file "Msxml.h".Is there any necessary for include any other header files or library files. I want some help so that I can use the above said class and its methods to access XML files. If there are any other functions relating to XML files which has same effect as IXMLDOMDocument is also sufficient for me.

I think the XMLDOMDocument objects are in a COM library so you just need to create the appropriate objects. I don't use VC++ so I can't really help there.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]