MFC table controls?

Hi there everybody:
I'm new to windows programming, having come from a unix-java background, so forgive me if there's an obvoius answer to this question that I for some reason just haven't found. Is there any MFC control like the java-swing JTable? All I want is a simple table control that maps to a 2-d array... I don't need, nor do I want, ADO or database access, just a little ol' table with a user-defined data model. I guess I should mention I'm using vc++.NET, and would prefer to stick with that, as I'm way too busy to learn to deal with c# right now.
Thanks,
horace

Comments

• [GREY][ITALIC]Hi there everybody:
    I'm new to windows programming, having come from a unix-java background, so forgive me if there's an obvoius answer to this question that I for some reason just haven't found. Is there any MFC control like the java-swing JTable? All I want is a simple table control that maps to a 2-d array... I don't need, nor do I want, ADO or database access, just a little ol' table with a user-defined data model. I guess I should mention I'm using vc++.NET, and would prefer to stick with that, as I'm way too busy to learn to deal with c# right now.
    Thanks,
    horace[/ITALIC][/GREY]
    [GREEN]
    Here you'll find a list of (all?) the MFC classes. One of them is called [B]CTabCtrl[/B], but I can't guarantee it's what you are looking for;

[SIZE=1]http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/vclrfmfcclasslisting.asp[/SIZE]
  • thanks for the reply. but no, that's a tabbed pane control. nice, but not what i need.
    This is crazy... I've been looking for over 24 hours for a stupid little control that should be front-and-center. I think at this point that simple table controls don't exist in MFC (or in all of .NET, for that matter). A swing and a miss for microsoft, imo.
    -horace