Newbie to electronics

I am a newbie to electrinics. Can anyone explain to me how to lit 3 led lights with a push button and 2 different led lights with another push button. Can you also explain ohm's law, and anything ee related to basic electronics. Right now My math level is atthe beginning of pre-algerba math. Do I need to know Algebra 1 or 2 or beyond to understand basic electronics!!!

My message: I am going to learn electronics, computer hardwae & programming I will be a computer genius and start my own company with big technolgy. and will be intelligant over computer, robots, mopeds, bicycles and much more.

Comments

• : I am a newbie to electrinics. Can anyone explain to me how to lit 3 led lights with a push button and 2 different led lights with another push button. Can you also explain ohm's law, and anything ee related to basic electronics. Right now My math level is atthe beginning of pre-algerba math. Do I need to know Algebra 1 or 2 or beyond to understand basic electronics!!!
    :
    : My message: I am going to learn electronics, computer hardwae & programming I will be a computer genius and start my own company with big technolgy. and will be intelligant over computer, robots, mopeds, bicycles and much more.
    :
    Hi there,

About your question, i`m studying electronics right now and there is so much to learn about. And dont have time for that. To busy with my skool.
    You have to find a good internet page with good recourses!!! There lots of them.

And by your message: You dreaming to much! But dreaming is GOOD. :-)
    I`m busy with electronics, computer hardware and programming (in Assembly) for 6 years now, and there is much to learn.
    I you want to be a genuis you have to find something that isn`t made or find out yet.
    I`m busy with that and it`s hard to find a idea to do that. And make money with it :-)
    I`m busy now with my own computer it`s based on a Intel chip. But right now i`m out of money. So the project is lay down for a while. :-(

LAterrrr

• : : I am a newbie to electrinics. Can anyone explain to me how to lit 3 led lights with a push button and 2 different led lights with another push button. Can you also explain ohm's law, and anything ee related to basic electronics. Right now My math level is atthe beginning of pre-algerba math. Do I need to know Algebra 1 or 2 or beyond to understand basic electronics!!!
    : :
    : : My message: I am going to learn electronics, computer hardwae & programming I will be a computer genius and start my own company with big technolgy. and will be intelligant over computer, robots, mopeds, bicycles and much more.
    : Hi there,
    :
    : About your question, i`m studying electronics right now and there is so much to learn about. And dont have time for that. To busy with my skool.
    : You have to find a good internet page with good recourses!!! There lots of them.
    :
    : And by your message: You dreaming to much! But dreaming is GOOD. :-)
    : I`m busy with electronics, computer hardware and programming (in Assembly) for 6 years now, and there is much to learn.
    : I you want to be a genuis you have to find something that isn`t made or find out yet.
    : I`m busy with that and it`s hard to find a idea to do that. And make money with it :-)
    : I`m busy now with my own computer it`s based on a Intel chip. But right now i`m out of money. So the project is lay down for a while. :-(
    :
    : LAterrrr
    :
    :
    Good to know there's some other electronics/assembler programmers out there! Find a good site online, or take an electronics program at a local university or community college, it'll do the trick.
  • : I am a newbie to electrinics. Can anyone explain to me how to lit 3 led lights with a push button and 2 different led lights with another push button. Can you also explain ohm's law, and anything ee related to basic electronics. Right now My math level is atthe beginning of pre-algerba math. Do I need to know Algebra 1 or 2 or beyond to understand basic electronics!!!
    :
    : My message: I am going to learn electronics, computer hardwae & programming I will be a computer genius and start my own company with big technolgy. and will be intelligant over computer, robots, mopeds, bicycles and much more.
    :
    ALL THE BEST MY FRIEND....
    i pray god to your success

ok, let's come to the Subjec.

do u know, what field is u r focusing? your field is EMBEDDED system.
    for this, you have to study not only electronics but also microprocessor or microconroller studies and low level computer programming.

if you r in beginning stage, u can strat from 8085 microprocessor, and side by side you have to study electronics also,

then, for low level programming you can chooose C language, this wolud help in better ways.

and there are so many progarmmers and interfacing techniques and laws of elctronics availble in internet. you search with perfect keywords from google.com.

if you can't get. just mail me, i'll send details about such things
    thank you

• : : I am a newbie to electrinics. Can anyone explain to me how to lit 3 led lights with a push button and 2 different led lights with another push button. Can you also explain ohm's law, and anything ee related to basic electronics. Right now My math level is atthe beginning of pre-algerba math. Do I need to know Algebra 1 or 2 or beyond to understand basic electronics!!!
    : : My message: I am going to learn electronics, computer hardwae & programming I will be a computer genius and start my own company with big technolgy. and will be intelligant over computer, robots, mopeds, bicycles and much more.
    : ALL THE BEST MY FRIEND....
    : i pray god to your success
    :
    : ok, let's come to the Subjec.
    :
    : do u know, what field is u r focusing? your field is EMBEDDED system.
    : for this, you have to study not only electronics but also microprocessor or microconroller studies and low level computer programming.
    :
    : if you r in beginning stage, u can strat from 8085 microprocessor, and side by side you have to study electronics also,
    :
    : then, for low level programming you can chooose C language, this wolud help in better ways.
    :
    : and there are so many progarmmers and interfacing techniques and laws of elctronics availble in internet. you search with perfect keywords from google.com.
    :
    : if you can't get. just mail me, i'll send details about such things
    : thank you
    :
    :
    Um... c is a high level language, assembler is a low level language, which I recommend.