parallel processing

hi

i need to implement a parallel processing system for solving a large combinatorial problem. i.e. assigning subproblems to different processors - monitored by a master processor.

what i'd like is a software that uses people's online time to solve the problem..there's a term for this kind of stuff too...if only i could remember.

could anyone suggest some how to go about achieving this or some good resources for parallel processing techniques / methodologies for implementing the same.

thanx in advance
Arjun

Comments

• hi arjun
    i am vijaya ragavan . i found ur message pasted and i have messaged u back to know whether u got some info abt. parallel processing .. if u had got some or any info please share it with me.
    thanx
    bye
    vijay
  • : hi arjun
    : i am Ammar Osman, undergraduate student in final year in Electrical and Electronics engineering.I found ur message posted and i have messaged u back to know whether u got some info abt. parallel processing and exactly in MPI .I want source code for one of the FFT algorithms ( Decimation in time ) in C++ language using MPi libararies .. if u had got some or any info please share it with me.
    : thanxful
    : bye
    : Ammar:

• : hi arjun
    : i am Ammar Osman, undergraduate student in final year in Electrical and Electronics engineering.I found ur message posted and i have messaged u back to know whether u got some info abt. parallel processing and exactly in MPI .I want source code for one of the FFT algorithms ( Decimation in time ) in C++ language using MPi libararies .. if u had got some or any info please share it with me.
    : thanxful
    : bye
    : Ammar: