Anyone of you above 30 ?

I am asking this because I am 33 :-) And i have seen that many in the vb sections is 19 or something.I sometimes feel that I am outdated ;-)

Faustine
--------

Comments

• : I am asking this because I am 33 :-) And i have seen that many in the vb sections is 19 or something.I sometimes feel that I am outdated ;-)
    :
    : Faustine
    : --------

Im 26. but the vast majority of my friends are 30+ :-)

• : : I am asking this because I am 33 :-) And i have seen that many in the vb sections is 19 or something.I sometimes feel that I am outdated ;-)
    : :
    : : Faustine
    : : --------
    :
    : Im 26. but the vast majority of my friends are 30+ :-)
    :
    :

Whew!! I am relieved .:-)

Faustine
    --------

• : : : I am asking this because I am 33 :-) And i have seen that many in the vb sections is 19 or something.I sometimes feel that I am outdated ;-)
    : : :
    : : : Faustine
    : : : --------
    : : Im 26. but the vast majority of my friends are 30+ :-)
    :
    : Whew!! I am relieved .:-)
    :

HackerManC, another SQL Server 7 - GURU/Wipe!

update users set...

• poor me, im only 19 <-- :-D

: : : : I am asking this because I am 33 :-) And i have seen that many in the vb sections is 19 or something.I sometimes feel that I am outdated ;-)
    : : : :
    : : : : Faustine
    : : : : --------
    : : : Im 26. but the vast majority of my friends are 30+ :-)
    : : Whew!! I am relieved .:-)
    :
    : HackerManC, another SQL Server 7 - GURU/Wipe!
    :
    : update users set...
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

[size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    IP: 62.194.168.177

• [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2003-7-10 4:51:50[/red][/b][hr]
    : poor me, im only 19 <-- :-D
    :
    You are not poor, you are ONLY 19!!! Poor me because I am over ... 19 :-(. faustinegeorge you are not alone :-D but you are still younger that me.

• : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2003-7-10 4:51:50[/red][/b][hr]
    : : poor me, im only 19 <-- :-D
    : You are not poor, you are ONLY 19!!! Poor me because I am over ... 19 :-(. faustinegeorge you are not alone :-D but you are still younger that me.
    :
    :
    :
    Is there a state called [b]relieveder[/b] ?? Now i have a stupid smile on my face too.
    BTW my name is Faustine.You can use that.

Faustine
    --------

• : :
    : Is there a state called [b]relieveder[/b] ?? Now i have a stupid smile on my face too.
    : BTW my name is Faustine.You can use that.
    :
    :
    Well, you have smile on your face, HackManC called you genius ... So life is good! Right Faustine?
  • : : :
    : : Is there a state called [b]relieveder[/b] ?? Now i have a stupid smile on my face too.
    : : BTW my name is Faustine.You can use that.
    : Well, you have smile on your face, HackManC called you genius ... So life is good! Right Faustine?
    :

You know [b]why[/b] he called me a genius :-)
    Now i have a [b]Sick[/b] smile on my face. ;-)

I was going thru' the old posts in this board.And I must say I am privileged to know you .

Faustine
    --------

• [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2003-7-10 9:2:31[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2003-7-10 9:0:8[/red][/b][hr]
    : You know [b]why[/b] he called me a genius :-)
    :
    [blue] [b]"Why" [/b]is his problem and this guy defenetly has some problem but having that problem is his problem too [/blue]
    :
    : Now i have a [b]Sick[/b] smile on my face. ;-)
    :
    : I was going thru' the old posts in this board.
    [blue] Sounds like you are bored slightly ... [/blue]
    And I must say I am privileged to know you .
    :
    [blue]If this's addressed to lionb directly,[b]THANK YOU [/b]. If that's addressed to all of us, I'm sure DarQ, infidel, leeos (I placed your names in alphabetical order) will join me to [b]THANK YOU. I hope that will place GOOD smile on your face[/blue]

• : I am asking this because I am 33 :-) And i have seen that many in the vb sections is 19 or something.I sometimes feel that I am outdated ;-)

It seems that VB is popular with the wannabe hackers who tend to be teens.

I'm 27. My favorite language is Python. I'm most experienced with VB6 and Oracle. I've been a "professional" programmer for 4.5 years after getting a B.S. in information systems from a major public university in the USA. I got my "infidel" handle from Christian chatrooms where I used to frequently debate religion and evolution and other such topics. Go ahead, I dare you :-P

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

• ha, i agree faustine! But mr lionb, should i become ashamed when faustine reads our old post ;-) ?!?

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2003-7-10 9:2:31[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2003-7-10 9:0:8[/red][/b][hr]
    : : You know [b]why[/b] he called me a genius :-)
    : [blue] [b]"Why" [/b]is his problem and this guy defenetly has some problem but having that problem is his problem too [/blue]
    : : Now i have a [b]Sick[/b] smile on my face. ;-)
    : : I was going thru' the old posts in this board.
    : [blue] Sounds like you are bored slightly ... [/blue]
    : And I must say I am privileged to know you .
    : [blue]If this's addressed to lionb directly,[b]THANK YOU [/b]. If that's addressed to all of us, I'm sure DarQ, infidel, leeos (I placed your names in alphabetical order) will join me to [b]THANK YOU. I hope that will place GOOD smile on your face[/blue]
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

url--> space.servehttp.com (ssh,ftp,http etc etc)

• oh, i had it with vb infidel. now i prefer php (and the many (on my linux box) install and config of apache mysql etc etc). Im doing it for 10 months now and im trying the complex stuff now. Within a year, php will propably become boring too ;-)

btw: now i use linux, i sometimes use python programs. ive read a few sourcecodes and i must say that i think i need to learn that too !

: : I am asking this because I am 33 :-) And i have seen that many in the vb sections is 19 or something.I sometimes feel that I am outdated ;-)
    :
    : It seems that VB is popular with the wannabe hackers who tend to be teens.
    :
    : I'm 27. My favorite language is Python. I'm most experienced with VB6 and Oracle. I've been a "professional" programmer for 4.5 years after getting a B.S. in information systems from a major public university in the USA. I got my "infidel" handle from Christian chatrooms where I used to frequently debate religion and evolution and other such topics. Go ahead, I dare you :-P
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :

url--> http://space.servehttp.com (ssh,ftp,http etc etc)

• : oh, i had it with vb infidel. now i prefer php (and the many (on my linux box) install and config of apache mysql etc etc). Im doing it for 10 months now and im trying the complex stuff now. Within a year, php will propably become boring too ;-)
    :
    : btw: now i use linux, i sometimes use python programs. ive read a few sourcecodes and i must say that i think i need to learn that too !
    :
    :
    : : : I am asking this because I am 33 :-) And i have seen that many in the vb sections is 19 or something.I sometimes feel that I am outdated ;-)
    : : It seems that VB is popular with the wannabe hackers who tend to be teens.
    : : I'm 27. My favorite language is Python. I'm most experienced with VB6 and Oracle. I've been a "professional" programmer for 4.5 years after getting a B.S. in information systems from a major public university in the USA. I got my "infidel" handle from Christian chatrooms where I used to frequently debate religion and evolution and other such topics. Go ahead, I dare you :-P
    : : [size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : [size=5][italic][blue]Dar[RED]Q[/RED][/blue][/italic][/size]
    : url--> http://space.servehttp.com (ssh,ftp,http etc etc)
    :
    :

See ? That's why i said I feel privileged.You all are either good or at least trying to be good in your field.
    No thank you,infidel,i don't have any hope of winning an argument with you :-)

BTW,this forum permits only 10 deep threads ?IS it like that in all PH forums ?

I am on GMT+5.30 timezone .So pls. don't mind if my posts seems erratic.

Faustine
    --------

• ha, i agree faustine! But mr lionb, should i become ashamed when faustine reads our old post ?!?
    :
    I am always ashamed when I read our old posts.
  • : ha, i agree faustine! But mr lionb, should i become ashamed when faustine reads our old post ?!?
    : I am always ashamed when I read our old posts.
    :

I don't think any of you have to be.
    I get a feeling I shouldn't have mentioned about the old posts.....

Faustine
    ---------