creating an os

can any1 give me a list of tools i will need to create my own os for pc? i have some but would like to get any that i have missed or such.

Comments

• Hi,
    Can I have some of the ones you've got? I'm into that stuff too.
    nwmartins

• : can any1 give me a list of tools i will need to create my own os for pc? i have some but would like to get any that i have missed or such.
    :
    Hy,I deal with the same topic,but I'm very at the beginning.
    I' have written a short program (15 bytes) that is able to boot the computer.It only prints out a message to the screen.if you are interested in it I can send it to you.I'm interested in your programs at this topic.

• Hi
    pl send me your 15 bytes program at [email protected] if possible I shall be thankful to you.
    Regards
    --Gyan
    : : can any1 give me a list of tools i will need to create my own os for pc? i have some but would like to get any that i have missed or such.
    : :
    : Hy,I deal with the same topic,but I'm very at the beginning.
    : I' have written a short program (15 bytes) that is able to boot the computer.It only prints out a message to the screen.if you are interested in it I can send it to you.I'm interested in your programs at this topic.
    :
    :
    :

• Oah ! I'm interrest too in your 'Big OS'.
    Can you send me the source of your os, please ?
    ( [email protected])

• [b][red]This message was edited by Sasz at 2003-9-19 2:30:10[/red][/b][hr]
    And... If someone knows where I can find the Minix Source, Sure I will better able to help you.
    ... on http://www.cs.vu.nl/~ast/minix.html !

But the source are in tgz format. Must use tar and gunzip to read it.

I will read it.

• can you also send me your 15 bytes programm, because i' don't know how i can boot computer without MS-DOS. My e_mail [email protected] Please. I need it programm much because i know how to write the OS. :))

: : can any1 give me a list of tools i will need to create my own os for pc? i have some but would like to get any that i have missed or such.
    : I' have written a short program (15 bytes) that is able to boot the computer.It only prints out a message to the screen.if you are interested in it I can send it to you.I'm interested in your programs at this topic.
    :
    :
    :

• : : can any1 give me a list of tools i will need to create my own os for pc? i have some but would like to get any that i have missed or such.
    :
    :
    Hy I've started an OS and I wonder if you could help me?
    I am still new and I would really appreciate your'e help.
    Could you give me that code which boot's the computer pls?
    Thanks.
    :

• : [b][red]This message was edited by Sasz at 2003-9-19 2:30:10[/red][/b][hr]
    : And... If someone knows where I can find the Minix Source, Sure I will better able to help you.
    : ... on http://www.cs.vu.nl/~ast/minix.html !
    :
    : But the source are in tgz format. Must use tar and gunzip to read it.
    :
    : I will read it.
    :
    :
    :
    can you send me the code of this OS,please?
    [email protected]