Films

2»

Comments

• :
    : The grass is always greener on the other side.

[red]
    So true. But still...
    But man!,you have been all over the globe.at least,sort of ...

Lucky you :-)
    [/red]
    [size=4][b][blue]Fl[/blue][red]a[/red][blue]kes[/blue][/b][/size]

• : : Spain is good if you are a tourist.. but when it went from Peseta's to the Euro.. everything is expensive for non locals.
    : :
    : : The best place for beer is China. Excellent value for money.. you can get a bucket filled with ice with 10 bottles for about 100RMB roughly 8 pounds.
    : [red] And it's may be biweekly salary for locals ...? [/blue]
    :
    Most probably.
    [size=4][b][blue]Fl[/blue][red]a[/red][blue]kes[/blue][/b][/size]

• : :
    : : The grass is always greener on the other side.
    :
    : [red]
    : So true. But still...
    : But man!,you have been all over the globe.at least,sort of ...
    :
    : Lucky you :-)
    : [/red]
    : [size=4][b][blue]Fl[/blue][red]a[/red][blue]kes[/blue][/b][/size]

Yeah.. kind of lucky to have had the oppertunity to travel with work a lot. China, Spain, Holland we holidays.. places to go and play. Amsterdam is just 40mins flight from me.. And Madrid is a couple of hours.. so they are great for weekend breaks.

On the thing about money. I think many people earn a lot more than that. Well at least in the city they do.

• : : :
    : : : And 10:30 on Sundays for some STUPID religious reason.
    : : [red] Be careful leeos. I do not think that our religious friends read that post but if they did ... you are in a trouble ;-) [/red]
    : : Like last
    : : night just when things are getting going the place closes.
    : : :
    :
    :
    : Ha. but I am the moderator. I can do as I wish. Seems that I am the GOD of this board. ;-)
    :
    [blue] Oh. I in that case I'm going say I am 100% sure that kind of God does exists :-) [/blue]
  • : : : : : : : : : THE QUIET AMERICAN
    : : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : : : Directed by Phillip Noyce.
    : : : : : : : : : Starring Michael Caine, Brendan Fraser, Hai Yen.
    : : : : : : : : : Produced USA 2002
    : : : : : : : : : Certificate 15
    : : : : : : : : : Running time 105 mins.
    : : : : : : : : : Is there such a thing as "A Quiet American"? Perhaps this guy has been gagged or something.
    : : : : : : : : : No offense. Just made me laught when I saw the title of the film. Actually the 'American' is a British guy in a Saigon. Too many British are too quiet ( Including myself ) most of the time.
    : : : : : : : : [blue] About subject of this post. When you are saying [b]'film'[/b], most Americans, no matter quite or not, are thinking about roll of plastic :-D:-D:-D:-D not cinematography[/blue]
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : Point taken.. Ok Movies then. But to me its a film. Actually I am right. Have you heard of the "Cannes Film Festival"? I think that's quite famous.
    : : : : : : : And on Quietness. Well, my friends have named a "non speaking disease" after me.. for failing to go in for the kill when Im given oppertunities with the fairer sex. They call it the " Syndrome" Actaully, since they started this name calling they have also been infected. ;-)
    : : : : : : : [b]Usually this is caused by being either too drunk to speak properly or stone cold sober.[/b]
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : [blue]My Kinda Man :-) .
    : : : : : : And here is the cure leeos : Give time in between drinks.
    : : : : : : And of course , shake well before use :D
    : : : : : : [blue]
    : : : : :
    : : : : : Ah, but bars here close early.. thats why binge drinking and fighting is so common.
    : : : :
    : : : : Most probably your bars stay open later than ours . Ours closes
    : : : : at 11 . So binge drinking is common here too .It's like "wham!Bam!thank you ma'm" :-)
    : : : Ah, ours are 11 too. That rule must have stuck from the old empire era. I bet the person that thought of the drinking times was a real weakling, that could not handle more than 2 or 3 pints before being sick or wetting the bed.
    : : : And 10:30 on Sundays for some STUPID religious reason. Like last night just when things are getting going the place closes.
    : : : Mainland Europe is much better for these kind of things. In Spain they stay open until theres no one left in a lot of bars. Viva Espania!! And China too.. I could stay up all night drink and gamble.
    : : [red]
    : : the 11 bit is irritating to say the least. If you are a regular
    : : you *might* be allowed to sit upto maybe 12,but then the waiter's
    : : face change and the service won't be what you usually get .
    : : the other thread was making me think that I should have been in Netherlands, but now maybe spain ? ;-) mmmmmmmm
    : : [/red]
    :
    : The grass is always greener on the other side. You can drink till late in Holland.. but IMO they don't pull a full pint. Also like the UK the weather can be poor in Holland and everything shuts on a Sunday.. So if you run out of anything you have to wait till Monday.
    :
    : Spain is good if you are a tourist.. but when it went from Peseta's to the Euro.. everything is expensive for non locals.
    :
    : The best place for beer is China. Excellent value for money.. you can get a bucket filled with ice with 10 bottles for about 100RMB roughly 8 pounds. And thats brought to your table. Actually that was in a night club ( Disco) so.. for me that is totally excellent. Man, did I find it hard negotiating the spiral staircase out of there at 2:30am. The people on the hotel conceierge were laughing as I staggered into the lift like a new born foal.
    :
    : Ah... Australia is also good for the boozing culture too. I was there a few years ago.. Infact it was 3 years ago this month. Being paid in pounds and spending australian dollar which was then half the value of the pound was great.
    :
    :
    [purple] Yes, that is true. Our bars over here don't close till 2 or 3am (and that's in my little town. I'm sure in the big smokes, they would shut later...)
    BIG boozing culture here [/purple]

[blue]dodg[/blue][red]e[/red]
  • : : : :
    : : : : And 10:30 on Sundays for some STUPID religious reason.
    : : : [red] Be careful leeos. I do not think that our religious friends read that post but if they did ... you are in a trouble ;-) [/red]
    : : : Like last
    : : : night just when things are getting going the place closes.
    : : Ha. but I am the moderator. I can do as I wish. Seems that I am the GOD of this board. ;-)
    : [blue] Oh. I in that case I'm going say I am 100% sure that kind of God does exists :-) [/blue]
    :
    OK then. I command thee to go to the other boards and spread the word that leeos has arrived. ;-)

• OK then. I command thee to go to the other boards and spread the word that leeos has arrived.
    [blue] Welcome! [/blue]

• : OK then. I command thee to go to the other boards and spread the word that leeos has arrived.
    : [blue] Welcome! [/blue]

FX: gong

hail the imperial one. i have change my photo on my home page. notice i am dressed in robes of white.

FX: gone [fade]

ok, lunch time