Database for stock program

Hi people! I badly need to know how to program a data system for a stock program! Each product will maybe have a number like 01 so on, and also a name! but I also need to enter the amount of stock for one product and every time someone will buy that product it will be taken off! Also the menu system will be you enter a key like (P) to search publications, the person will enter the name of the product or number, the program will search through the database and if I have the product then it will display the details of the product, how will I be able to do this?

Any Help at all will be absolutely grated, and I thank you for reading this!

Sweeney

Comments

• : Hi people! I badly need to know how to program a data system for a stock program! Each product will maybe have a number like 01 so on, and also a name! but I also need to enter the amount of stock for one product and every time someone will buy that product it will be taken off! Also the menu system will be you enter a key like (P) to search publications, the person will enter the name of the product or number, the program will search through the database and if I have the product then it will display the details of the product, how will I be able to do this?
    :
    : Any Help at all will be absolutely grated, and I thank you for reading this!

Linked lists would be one way to go about this. It sounds like homework though, so you'll have to show that you've tried yourself before I can give any code.