electronic circuit simulation

short intro:

i'm ICT coordinator in a school in belgium and i'm looking for a free, or opensource program (as all schools we don't have any money either) where students can make small electronic circuits and do some simulation to see the wave forms...

my school isn't a technical one so it doesn't need to be able to do that much.

a program with just the basic components would be ok...

any help in finding a proggie that does this is much appriciated, and would save me a lot of money on commercial software or osciloscopes

Comments

• : short intro:
    :
    : i'm ICT coordinator in a school in belgium and i'm looking for a free, or opensource program (as all schools we don't have any money either) where students can make small electronic circuits and do some simulation to see the wave forms...
    :
    : my school isn't a technical one so it doesn't need to be able to do that much.
    :
    : a program with just the basic components would be ok...
    :
    : any help in finding a proggie that does this is much appriciated, and would save me a lot of money on commercial software or osciloscopes
    :
    Got *nix? Go with xcircuit+spice.

• : : short intro:
    : :
    : : i'm ICT coordinator in a school in belgium and i'm looking for a free, or opensource program (as all schools we don't have any money either) where students can make small electronic circuits and do some simulation to see the wave forms...
    : : my school isn't a technical one so it doesn't need to be able to do that much.
    : : a program with just the basic components would be ok...
    : : any help in finding a proggie that does this is much appriciated, and would save me a lot of money on commercial software or osciloscopes
    : Got *nix? Go with xcircuit+spice.
    :
    :
    nope only on my servers
    nope only *nix on the servers.... i could go for a terminal server but a native windows is a little easier
  • : : : short intro:
    : : :
    : : : i'm ICT coordinator in a school in belgium and i'm looking for a free, or opensource program (as all schools we don't have any money either) where students can make small electronic circuits and do some simulation to see the wave forms...
    : : : my school isn't a technical one so it doesn't need to be able to do that much.
    : : : a program with just the basic components would be ok...
    : : : any help in finding a proggie that does this is much appriciated, and would save me a lot of money on commercial software or osciloscopes
    : : Got *nix? Go with xcircuit+spice.

hello lordbambi-

may be you can try student versions of electronic workbench