is it posible to run vb6 on g4 with an os 10.2 v

need help, is there a way to run a vb6 app with crystal report 7 and with a database of access 97 on g4 with an os 10.2 v, already install a LAN to connect to my PC will it run?

Comments

• : need help, is there a way to run a vb6 app with crystal report 7 and with a database of access 97 on g4 with an os 10.2 v, already install a LAN to connect to my PC will it run?
    :

As far as I know, not without an emulator. From the OS to the processor, the g4 is completely different and won't understand what your exe is trying to do.
  • : : need help, is there a way to run a vb6 app with crystal report 7 and with a database of access 97 on g4 with an os 10.2 v, already install a LAN to connect to my PC will it run?
    : :
    :
    : As far as I know, not without an emulator. From the OS to the processor, the g4 is completely different and won't understand what your exe is trying to do.
    :

Probably, not even with an emulator. Unless it *wholly* emulates COM, but I don't think so (however, COM portings exists for various flavors of *nix). Anyway, it would be *very* slow all the same.

• i have an idea, if u have the source code to the app, you can always port the application to the mac variant of basic, but im not sure if its compatible with crsytal reports in that case you could always code the app with python whos code is somewhat similar to that of vb, that is if you dont count gui.

: : : need help, is there a way to run a vb6 app with crystal report 7 and with a database of access 97 on g4 with an os 10.2 v, already install a LAN to connect to my PC will it run?
    : : :
    : : As far as I know, not without an emulator. From the OS to the processor, the g4 is completely different and won't understand what your exe is trying to do.
    :
    : Probably, not even with an emulator. Unless it *wholly* emulates COM, but I don't think so (however, COM portings exists for various flavors of *nix). Anyway, it would be *very* slow all the same.
    :
    :
    :