i need some serious help with some problems in programming

I just started a basic intro to programming class, and I dont understand some certain problems. I need some help with them.

1. Write a pseudocode that contains the statement For Count =1 to 3 and which would produce the following output if it were coded

2. The Following program is supposed to input numbers from the user and display them as long as O is not entered. A Statement is missing; insert the missing statement

10 Input Number
20 While Number <> 0
30 Write Number
40 End While

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by horia at 2003-11-23 6:38:30[/red][/b][hr]
    : I just started a basic intro to programming class, and I dont understand some certain problems. I need some help with them.
    :
    : 1. Write a pseudocode that contains the statement For Count =1 to 3 and which would produce the following output if it were coded
    :
    : 10
    : 20
    : 30

for count = 1 to 3
    write i*10
    :
    : 2. The Following program is supposed to input numbers from the user and display them as long as O is not entered. A Statement is missing; insert the missing statement
    :
    : 10 Input Number
    : 20 While Number <> 0
    Read Number
    : 30 Write Number
    : 40 End While
    :
    :