Threads in pascal

Right iv been all over the internet lookin for a advanced tutorial on pascal tellin me how to make threads. Because pascal isnt really ment to have them its just in the compiler none of the tutorials will tell me. So down to the chase will any one help me.... And i need this in really simple example please not that im dum just need a real good understanding of them

pls pls help...................

Comments

• : Right iv been all over the internet lookin for a advanced tutorial on pascal tellin me how to make threads. Because pascal isnt really ment to have them its just in the compiler none of the tutorials will tell me. So down to the chase will any one help me.... And i need this in really simple example please not that im dum just need a real good understanding of them
    :
    : pls pls help...................
    :
    Have you checked Marcu Canto's site or Dr. Bob? They might have something. I have an example for POSIX threads for Linux if that would be useful, but I'm at work and stuck with a Winbloze box. I can send it tomorrow from home if you want.
  • well i use windows 2000 at college also i use pascal multi target if that makes any changes but if u could help that would be great.... Also pls make the code really really easy and use quotes

thanks alot
  • : well i use windows 2000 at college also i use pascal multi target if that makes any changes but if u could help that would be great.... Also pls make the code really really easy and use quotes
    :
    : thanks alot
    :

• : : well i use windows 2000 at college also i use pascal multi target if that makes any changes but if u could help that would be great.... Also pls make the code really really easy and use quotes
    : :
    : : thanks alot
    : :
    :
    :
    I sent the Delphi demo to your alternate email address along with the POSIX threads examples.
  • Thanks for that its helped abit. But i need it in pascal only not delphi. Because where only using pascal compilers at the moment....
    So sorry to be a pain

but thanks alot