Try this with the OLD Excel 95 (not office 97):
1. Open a new file
2. Scroll down until you see row 95
3. Click on the row 95 button, this highlights the whole row
4. Press tab, to move to the second column
5. Now, move your mouse and click on help THEN about Microsoft excel
6. Press ctrl-alt-shift and click on the tech. support button simultaneously
7. A WINDOW WILL APPEAR, TITLE : THE HALL OF TORTURED SOULS.
This is really eerie okay... it has a doom style format and you can walk all around the hall... and on the sides of the walls are the names of the tortured souls....
8. NOW WALK UP THE STAIRS AND THEN COME BACK DOWN, FACE THE BLANK WALL AND THEN TYPE IN "EXCELKFA." What this does is it will open the blank wall to reveal another secret passage, walk through the passage and BE CAREFUL! do not fall off, when you reach the end, you will see something really really eerie....
Countless witnesses all over the world have verified this point... It's really an eye opener. It could be a joke by Microsoft Programmers, or is it? I wouldn't be surprised if Bill Gates was "The Antichrist". It is foretold in the Bible that someone powerful would rise up and lead the world to destruction.
And Bill Gates definitely has that kind of power in his hands. More than 80% of the world's computers run on Windows and DOS, including those at the Pentagon!, REMEMBER THE PENTAGON????? If all his products have some kind of small program embedded (like this Hall of Tortured Souls) that can give him control, setting off nuclear arsenals, creating havoc in security systems, financial systems all over the world, etc...... All from his headquarters isn't a far off reality! Just using Internet Explorer may just allow him to map out what you have on your computer bit by bit each time you log on.
REVELATION 13:16-18, "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich or poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." REFERENCE; King James Bible
I found this on the internet!
I go to install Exel 95 NOW!!! (I hope to have this on a CD somewhere)