pascal games

can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
Thanks a lot!
pls send ur reply to:
kosmios_18@yahoo.com

Comments

• : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : Thanks a lot!
    : pls send ur reply to:
    : kosmios_18@yahoo.com
    :
    If you are using only Pascal and no assembly, you can create text-based games without much limits, and you can create simple graphical games (based on experiences with TP7). If you use assembly to speed-up the graphics part of your game, you can create more complex graphical games.
    I would suggest, that you try to come up with your own game idea. Although recreating other games is good to get some experience in game programming. For example, try to create something like PacMan or Pong, they're simple enough on the graphics, yet involved in the game-mechanics. As for text-based games, creating a command parser for a text-adventure, which can handle aliases and provide context-specific feedback to the user, is very good training in string-handling.
  • : : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : : Thanks a lot!
    : : pls send ur reply to:
    : : kosmios_18@yahoo.com
    : :
    : If you are using only Pascal and no assembly, you can create text-based games without much limits, and you can create simple graphical games (based on experiences with TP7). If you use assembly to speed-up the graphics part of your game, you can create more complex graphical games.
    : I would suggest, that you try to come up with your own game idea. Although recreating other games is good to get some experience in game programming. For example, try to create something like PacMan or Pong, they're simple enough on the graphics, yet involved in the game-mechanics. As for text-based games, creating a command parser for a text-adventure, which can handle aliases and provide context-specific feedback to the user, is very good training in string-handling.
    :
    yes, thanks a lot! But, I'm new to programming and I want to get some sort of idea about this particular task. Can someone help me, please.
    I'm really interested to learn and besides as much as possible I want to pass a project that was made by no other than myself.
    Please, help me!
  • : : : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : : : Thanks a lot!
    : : : pls send ur reply to:
    : : : kosmios_18@yahoo.com
    : : :
    : : If you are using only Pascal and no assembly, you can create text-based games without much limits, and you can create simple graphical games (based on experiences with TP7). If you use assembly to speed-up the graphics part of your game, you can create more complex graphical games.
    : : I would suggest, that you try to come up with your own game idea. Although recreating other games is good to get some experience in game programming. For example, try to create something like PacMan or Pong, they're simple enough on the graphics, yet involved in the game-mechanics. As for text-based games, creating a command parser for a text-adventure, which can handle aliases and provide context-specific feedback to the user, is very good training in string-handling.
    : yes, thanks a lot! But, I'm new to programming and I want to get some sort of idea about this particular task. Can someone help me, please.
    : I'm really interested to learn and besides as much as possible I want to pass a project that was made by no other than myself.
    : Please, help me!

: :Memories:

Game programming in Turbo Pascal is really fun! If you need some ideas try some of these:

-Base it off something that you like. Ex. I made a game for Yu yu hakusho, because I like the series.
    -Try making a text based battle engine with some innovative ideas. You could also incorporate the battle engine into a text based rpg (which are very fun!). Then you can add character and statistic creation, the list goes on and on...
    I have TONS of sample code for this kind of thing. If you want some, I'd be more than happy to provide some for you. Remember, a game doesn't have to have graphics in it either. I've played plenty of text based games that are WAY better than games with extremely advanced graphics.

Good luck! If you need any source code or help feel free to make a post back!

• : : : : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : : : : Thanks a lot!
    : : : : pls send ur reply to:
    : : : : kosmios_18@yahoo.com
    : : : :
    : : : If you are using only Pascal and no assembly, you can create text-based games without much limits, and you can create simple graphical games (based on experiences with TP7). If you use assembly to speed-up the graphics part of your game, you can create more complex graphical games.
    : : : I would suggest, that you try to come up with your own game idea. Although recreating other games is good to get some experience in game programming. For example, try to create something like PacMan or Pong, they're simple enough on the graphics, yet involved in the game-mechanics. As for text-based games, creating a command parser for a text-adventure, which can handle aliases and provide context-specific feedback to the user, is very good training in string-handling.
    : : yes, thanks a lot! But, I'm new to programming and I want to get some sort of idea about this particular task. Can someone help me, please.
    : : I'm really interested to learn and besides as much as possible I want to pass a project that was made by no other than myself.
    : : Please, help me!
    :
    : : :Memories:
    :
    : Game programming in Turbo Pascal is really fun! If you need some ideas try some of these:
    :
    : -Base it off something that you like. Ex. I made a game for Yu yu hakusho, because I like the series.
    : -Try making a text based battle engine with some innovative ideas. You could also incorporate the battle engine into a text based rpg (which are very fun!). Then you can add character and statistic creation, the list goes on and on...
    : I have TONS of sample code for this kind of thing. If you want some, I'd be more than happy to provide some for you. Remember, a game doesn't have to have graphics in it either. I've played plenty of text based games that are WAY better than games with extremely advanced graphics.
    :
    : Good luck! If you need any source code or help feel free to make a post back!
    :
    : Yes, i'll be glad to have some code from u. Thanks a lot! I will be very happy to see some samples. Thank You very much!

• : : : : : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : : : : : Thanks a lot!
    : : : : : pls send ur reply to:
    : : : : : kosmios_18@yahoo.com
    : : : : :
    : : : : If you are using only Pascal and no assembly, you can create text-based games without much limits, and you can create simple graphical games (based on experiences with TP7). If you use assembly to speed-up the graphics part of your game, you can create more complex graphical games.
    : : : : I would suggest, that you try to come up with your own game idea. Although recreating other games is good to get some experience in game programming. For example, try to create something like PacMan or Pong, they're simple enough on the graphics, yet involved in the game-mechanics. As for text-based games, creating a command parser for a text-adventure, which can handle aliases and provide context-specific feedback to the user, is very good training in string-handling.
    : : : yes, thanks a lot! But, I'm new to programming and I want to get some sort of idea about this particular task. Can someone help me, please.
    : : : I'm really interested to learn and besides as much as possible I want to pass a project that was made by no other than myself.
    : : : Please, help me!
    : : : :Memories:
    : : Game programming in Turbo Pascal is really fun! If you need some ideas try some of these:
    : : -Base it off something that you like. Ex. I made a game for Yu yu hakusho, because I like the series.
    : : -Try making a text based battle engine with some innovative ideas. You could also incorporate the battle engine into a text based rpg (which are very fun!). Then you can add character and statistic creation, the list goes on and on...
    : : I have TONS of sample code for this kind of thing. If you want some, I'd be more than happy to provide some for you. Remember, a game doesn't have to have graphics in it either. I've played plenty of text based games that are WAY better than games with extremely advanced graphics.
    : : Good luck! If you need any source code or help feel free to make a post back!
    : : Yes, i'll be glad to have some code from u. Thanks a lot! I will be very happy to see some samples. Thank You very much!
    :
    :Memories,

I enclosed the source code for you in an email. It's rather large and unorganized, so if you have any trouble with it, don't hesitate to drop a post for me.
    Good Luck and Happy Game Designing!

Aoshishinomori

• : : : : : : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : : : : : : Thanks a lot!
    : : : : : : pls send ur reply to:
    : : : : : : kosmios_18@yahoo.com
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : If you are using only Pascal and no assembly, you can create text-based games without much limits, and you can create simple graphical games (based on experiences with TP7). If you use assembly to speed-up the graphics part of your game, you can create more complex graphical games.
    : : : : : I would suggest, that you try to come up with your own game idea. Although recreating other games is good to get some experience in game programming. For example, try to create something like PacMan or Pong, they're simple enough on the graphics, yet involved in the game-mechanics. As for text-based games, creating a command parser for a text-adventure, which can handle aliases and provide context-specific feedback to the user, is very good training in string-handling.
    : : : : yes, thanks a lot! But, I'm new to programming and I want to get some sort of idea about this particular task. Can someone help me, please.
    : : : : I'm really interested to learn and besides as much as possible I want to pass a project that was made by no other than myself.
    : : : : Please, help me!
    : : : : :Memories:
    : : : Game programming in Turbo Pascal is really fun! If you need some ideas try some of these:
    : : : -Base it off something that you like. Ex. I made a game for Yu yu hakusho, because I like the series.
    : : : -Try making a text based battle engine with some innovative ideas. You could also incorporate the battle engine into a text based rpg (which are very fun!). Then you can add character and statistic creation, the list goes on and on...
    : : : I have TONS of sample code for this kind of thing. If you want some, I'd be more than happy to provide some for you. Remember, a game doesn't have to have graphics in it either. I've played plenty of text based games that are WAY better than games with extremely advanced graphics.
    : : : Good luck! If you need any source code or help feel free to make a post back!
    : : : Yes, i'll be glad to have some code from u. Thanks a lot! I will be very happy to see some samples. Thank You very much!
    : :Memories,
    :
    : I enclosed the source code for you in an email. It's rather large and unorganized, so if you have any trouble with it, don't hesitate to drop a post for me.
    : Good Luck and Happy Game Designing!
    :
    : Aoshishinomori
    :
    :
    I know that azibazhian will ask me for the code just like what i post on the merging with files.what i can say that the best game on pascal using data structures is the tower of hanoi and the basic is the tic-tac-to.you people,knows how to make algorithm and implement a source code and how to optimize it.
  • : : : : : : : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : : : : : : : Thanks a lot!
    : : : : : : : pls send ur reply to:
    : : : : : : : kosmios_18@yahoo.com
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : If you are using only Pascal and no assembly, you can create text-based games without much limits, and you can create simple graphical games (based on experiences with TP7). If you use assembly to speed-up the graphics part of your game, you can create more complex graphical games.
    : : : : : : I would suggest, that you try to come up with your own game idea. Although recreating other games is good to get some experience in game programming. For example, try to create something like PacMan or Pong, they're simple enough on the graphics, yet involved in the game-mechanics. As for text-based games, creating a command parser for a text-adventure, which can handle aliases and provide context-specific feedback to the user, is very good training in string-handling.
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : yes, thanks a lot! But, I'm new to programming and I want to get some sort of idea about this particular task. Can someone help me, please.
    : : : : : I'm really interested to learn and besides as much as possible I want to pass a project that was made by no other than myself.
    : : : : : Please, help me!
    : : : : : :Memories:
    : : : : Game programming in Turbo Pascal is really fun! If you need some ideas try some of these:
    : : : : -Base it off something that you like. Ex. I made a game for Yu yu hakusho, because I like the series.
    : : : : -Try making a text based battle engine with some innovative ideas. You could also incorporate the battle engine into a text based rpg (which are very fun!). Then you can add character and statistic creation, the list goes on and on...
    : : : : I have TONS of sample code for this kind of thing. If you want some, I'd be more than happy to provide some for you. Remember, a game doesn't have to have graphics in it either. I've played plenty of text based games that are WAY better than games with extremely advanced graphics.
    : : : : Good luck! If you need any source code or help feel free to make a post back!
    : : : : Yes, i'll be glad to have some code from u. Thanks a lot! I will be very happy to see some samples. Thank You very much!
    : : :Memories,
    : : I enclosed the source code for you in an email. It's rather large and unorganized, so if you have any trouble with it, don't hesitate to drop a post for me.
    : : Good Luck and Happy Game Designing!
    : : Aoshishinomori
    : I know that azibazhian will ask me for the code just like what i post on the merging with files.what i can say that the best game on pascal using data structures is the tower of hanoi and the basic is the tic-tac-to.you people,knows how to make algorithm and implement a source code and how to optimize it.
    :
    just study a different data structures and im sure that you can make adifferent kinds of games.please improve your programming skills.Study on mathematics,particularly on primitive mathematics which is foundation of comp. sci.
    sincerely yours.
    BADING
  • : : : : : : : : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : : : : : : : : Thanks a lot!
    : : : : : : : : pls send ur reply to:
    : : : : : : : : kosmios_18@yahoo.com
    : : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : : If you are using only Pascal and no assembly, you can create text-based games without much limits, and you can create simple graphical games (based on experiences with TP7). If you use assembly to speed-up the graphics part of your game, you can create more complex graphical games.
    : : : : : : : I would suggest, that you try to come up with your own game idea. Although recreating other games is good to get some experience in game programming. For example, try to create something like PacMan or Pong, they're simple enough on the graphics, yet involved in the game-mechanics. As for text-based games, creating a command parser for a text-adventure, which can handle aliases and provide context-specific feedback to the user, is very good training in string-handling.
    : : : : : : :
    : : : : : : yes, thanks a lot! But, I'm new to programming and I want to get some sort of idea about this particular task. Can someone help me, please.
    : : : : : : I'm really interested to learn and besides as much as possible I want to pass a project that was made by no other than myself.
    : : : : : : Please, help me!
    : : : : : : :Memories:
    : : : : : Game programming in Turbo Pascal is really fun! If you need some ideas try some of these:
    : : : : : -Base it off something that you like. Ex. I made a game for Yu yu hakusho, because I like the series.
    : : : : : -Try making a text based battle engine with some innovative ideas. You could also incorporate the battle engine into a text based rpg (which are very fun!). Then you can add character and statistic creation, the list goes on and on...
    : : : : : I have TONS of sample code for this kind of thing. If you want some, I'd be more than happy to provide some for you. Remember, a game doesn't have to have graphics in it either. I've played plenty of text based games that are WAY better than games with extremely advanced graphics.
    : : : : : Good luck! If you need any source code or help feel free to make a post back!
    : : : : : Yes, i'll be glad to have some code from u. Thanks a lot! I will be very happy to see some samples. Thank You very much!
    : : : :Memories,
    : : : I enclosed the source code for you in an email. It's rather large and unorganized, so if you have any trouble with it, don't hesitate to drop a post for me.
    : : : Good Luck and Happy Game Designing!
    : : : Aoshishinomori
    : : I know that azibazhian will ask me for the code just like what i post on the merging with files.what i can say that the best game on pascal using data structures is the tower of hanoi and the basic is the tic-tac-to.you people,knows how to make algorithm and implement a source code and how to optimize it.
    : just study a different data structures and im sure that you can make adifferent kinds of games.please improve your programming skills.Study on mathematics,particularly on primitive mathematics which is foundation of comp. sci.
    : sincerely yours.
    : BADING
    : hey, thanks for everything guys, ur really a big help to me.

• : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : Thanks a lot!
    : pls send ur reply to:
    : kosmios_18@yahoo.com
    :
    I have more game code of pasal. if you want, please mail me:
    caotri19832004.yahoo.co.uk

• : : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : I have more game code of pasal. if you want, please mail me:
    : caotri19832004.yahoo.co.uk
    :
    :

: I have more game code of pasal. if you want, please mail me:
    : caotri19832004.yahoo.co.uk
    :
    :
    man !!! I already told you what kind of a gameyou are goin to develop & it doesnt what kind of pascal you are using as long as you write agood program that's it.believe me....BADING
  • : : : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : : I have more game code of pasal. if you want, please mail me:
    : : caotri19832004.yahoo.co.uk
    : man !!! I already told you what kind of a gameyou are goin to develop & it doesnt what kind of pascal you are using as long as you write agood program that's it.believe me....BADING

: BADING
    Thanks for your concern, I know, I'm trying my best to develop a pascal game. All I want is only a sample code, it doesn't mean that I will copy them all. I want to develop my own program, but I'm only a neophyte when it comes to programming, so I need more examples for me to understand how it works.
    Later on, I will develop my own version of whatever kind of program, but I have to learn first. I hope u understand.

memories

• [b][red]This message was edited by memories at 2004-3-7 21:30:55[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : can someone give me an idea of what kind of games will I encode to turbo pascal 5.0. I really need it. I will accept even just an idea or if you are generous enough, kindly give me a sample.
    : : I have more game code of pasal. if you want, please mail me:
    : : caotri19832004.yahoo.co.uk
    :
    : Caotri,
    thanks for your generosity. I would like to see some code too from you, so that I may be able to develop my own. Would you mind mailing it to me, instead, anyway I have my e-mail above.
    I hope you don't mind. If you still want me to e-mail you, just post a message, and then tell me what to do next.

• hi. i know how it feels to be a begginer and that's why i want to help you. i wrote alot of pascal games from simple to more complex ones. if you want some samples (alot of code+examples+finished games) just let me know, k?
  • @bog2k3 said:
    hi. i know how it feels to be a begginer and that's why i want to help you. i wrote alot of pascal games from simple to more complex ones. if you want some samples (alot of code+examples+finished games) just let me know, k?

Hi, @bog2k3 k3 im a beginner programmer i just saw this post I would like to take you up on that offer to help. please email me at johnkamau756@gmail.com i would really appreciate it