The Problem with BDE

I'm using Delphi 5 and then I run my project on other desktop, the project cannot run and I don't understand with the Error Message
.. (please see the picture)

Comments

• : I'm using Delphi 5 and then I run my project on other desktop, the project cannot run and I don't understand with the Error Message
    : .. (please see the picture)
    :
    oop! the reply can't show picture...
    the message is
    "Exception EDBEngineError in module VCLBDE50.BPL at 0000C2C6.
    An Error occurred while attempting to inititialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2109)"

Please tell me
    1. because...
    2. you must ...
    Thanks you.
  • : : I'm using Delphi 5 and then I run my project on other desktop, the project cannot run and I don't understand with the Error Message
    : : .. (please see the picture)
    : :
    : oop! the reply can't show picture...
    : the message is
    : "Exception EDBEngineError in module VCLBDE50.BPL at 0000C2C6.
    : An Error occurred while attempting to inititialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2109)"
    :
    : Please tell me
    : 1. because...
    : 2. you must ...
    : Thanks you.
    :
    Did you install the BDE on the other PC? You MUST do this for your app to run.

• : : : I'm using Delphi 5 and then I run my project on other desktop, the project cannot run and I don't understand with the Error Message
    : : : .. (please see the picture)
    : : :
    : : oop! the reply can't show picture...
    : : the message is
    : : "Exception EDBEngineError in module VCLBDE50.BPL at 0000C2C6.
    : : An Error occurred while attempting to inititialize the Borland Database Engine (error $2109)"
    : : Please tell me
    : : 1. because...
    : : 2. you must ...
    : : Thanks you.
    : Did you install the BDE on the other PC? You MUST do this for your app to run.
    :
    : OK..
    it's work,Thanks you.