A question

Does any one knows who to find and recover deleted files ?What set of functions and procedures do i have to use?
10x

Comments

• : Does any one knows who to find and recover deleted files ?What set of functions and procedures do i have to use?
    : 10x
    :
    Generally this involves directly accessing the disk-hardware, which would probably only be possible in assembly. I would suggest that you ask it in the assembly or hardware boards.
    If you want to recover files from the recycle bin, just do a search in that directory (FindFirst(), FindNext(), FindClose()) and rename any found files (RenameFile()), although I don't know how to get the original filename back.
  • : : Does any one knows who to find and recover deleted files ?What set of functions and procedures do i have to use?
    : : 10x
    : :
    : Generally this involves directly accessing the disk-hardware, which would probably only be possible in assembly. I would suggest that you ask it in the assembly or hardware boards.
    : If you want to recover files from the recycle bin, just do a search in that directory (FindFirst(), FindNext(), FindClose()) and rename any found files (RenameFile()), although I don't know how to get the original filename back.
    :

Another question.How can i close an open port.Can i do this by using indy components?
    10x