Popup Calendar

Hi,

I need some help with a popup calendar. I want to know if you can use the click event to display data from a database. Meaning, when you click on the date, it should get data from a database based on the date selected. As it is now, I'm selecting a date but using a search button to display the data on screen.

Please help.

Comments

• What language are you using? Looks like server-side stuff. Did you try the Calendar control in ASP.NET? It pulls the associated events from a source (relational database or xml file) when a selected date is clicked on.

: Hi,
    :
    : I need some help with a popup calendar. I want to know if you can use the click event to display data from a database. Meaning, when you click on the date, it should get data from a database based on the date selected. As it is now, I'm selecting a date but using a search button to display the data on screen.
    :
    : Please help.
    :

[hr][grey]To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. (Farmers Almanac)[/grey] :-)