Embedded video(Slow video speed)

This will test you!!!

There is a command in windows called rate that slows down the speed at which a video plays. I found that it works when using ID of 6.4 media player but not greater like 7.0.

Here is the code

It does not work pls help. Also , When it did work with the older media player it did slow it down but as soon as the user presses stop and then play again it resets the rate back to = 1.

Comments

• Hello,

Please note tha the ID you have given is for Version 7.

It seems that it varies speed if the selected speed is more than one. If we pass a rate between 0 to 1, it is not showing any effect.

I found that it works only with WMPXP version 9.

Please let me have your reply.

: This will test you!!!
    :
    : There is a command in windows called rate that slows down the speed at which a video plays. I found that it works when using ID of 6.4 media player but not greater like 7.0.
    :
    : Here is the code
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : It does not work pls help. Also , When it did work with the older media player it did slow it down but as soon as the user presses stop and then play again it resets the rate back to = 1.
    :

• Hello,

Please note tha the ID you have given is for Version 7.

It seems that it varies speed if the selected speed is more than one. If we pass a rate between 0 to 1, it is not showing any effect.

I found that it works only with WMPXP version 9.

Please let me have your reply.

: This will test you!!!
    :
    : There is a command in windows called rate that slows down the speed at which a video plays. I found that it works when using ID of 6.4 media player but not greater like 7.0.
    :
    : Here is the code
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : It does not work pls help. Also , When it did work with the older media player it did slow it down but as soon as the user presses stop and then play again it resets the rate back to = 1.
    :