Cursor Control

My problem is this... in a simple C++ game, one can move the aeroplane with the left and right CURSOr keys of the keyboard. In the code, the left key is given a number 19200 and the right key is given a number 19712. I do not know what or where these numbers came from. I plan to improvise on this game by giving the airplane the ability to move up and down as well. However, I do not know the corresponding codes for the up and down keys. Do you know them? Appreciate the help. Thank you.

Sincerely,

John c

Comments

• I don't know the codes, but you can use my cguy example to find out another way to grab arrow keys:

http://poseidonet.virtualave.net/files/cguy.txt

-Xotor-

: My problem is this... in a simple C++ game, one can move the aeroplane with the left and right CURSOr keys of the keyboard. In the code, the left key is given a number 19200 and the right key is given a number 19712. I do not know what or where these numbers came from. I plan to improvise on this game by giving the airplane the ability to move up and down as well. However, I do not know the corresponding codes for the up and down keys. Do you know them? Appreciate the help. Thank you.

:

:

: Sincerely,

: John c

:

• : I don't know the codes, but you can use my cguy example to find out another way to grab arrow keys:

:

: http://poseidonet.virtualave.net/files/cguy.txt

:

: -Xotor-

:

: : My problem is this... in a simple C++ game, one can move the aeroplane with the left and right CURSOr keys of the keyboard. In the code, the left key is given a number 19200 and the right key is given a number 19712. I do not know what or where these numbers came from. I plan to improvise on this game by giving the airplane the ability to move up and down as well. However, I do not know the corresponding codes for the up and down keys. Do you know them? Appreciate the help. Thank you.

: :

: : Sincerely,

: : John c

:

:

:

Thanks a lot for the link. Funny how you don't really appreciate message boards until you really need to use them. Thanks for taking the time to reply my msg.

• NT=No Text