embeding music

Is there anyway that i could embed multiple sound files (wav and/or midi)and be able to let them play simultaneously without having to press the play button?

Comments

• jasonjason United Kingdom
    : Is there anyway that i could embed multiple sound files (wav and/or midi)and be able to let them play simultaneously without having to press the play button?
    :

Hi

Embed them into what?

[red]Regards, Jason[/red]

• : : Is there anyway that i could embed multiple sound files (wav and/or midi)and be able to let them play simultaneously without having to press the play button?
    : :
    :
    : Hi
    :
    : Embed them into what?
    :
    : [red]Regards, Jason[/red]
    :
    :
    I want to embed them in a site i am constructing. I want the music files to play simultaneously, one after each other upon the visitor's arrival and entering the site without having to click on play to hear an individual track. Thanks for any help as it is appreciated.
  • : : : Is there anyway that i could embed multiple sound files (wav and/or midi)and be able to let them play simultaneously without having to press the play button?
    : : :
    : : Hi
    : : Embed them into what?
    : : [red]Regards, Jason[/red]
    : I want to embed them in a site i am constructing. I want the music files to play simultaneously, one after each other upon the visitor's arrival and entering the site without having to click on play to hear an individual track. Thanks for any help as it is appreciated.
    :

Yes, there is a way. I have forgotten the HTML code used to do it with, but I will check for you. Also, the only way I know of to get tracks to play right after another is to get a soud editing program and put all of the tracks into one long file, and I believe it has to be a *.wav file (Windows PCM).

• : : : : Is there anyway that i could embed multiple sound files (wav and/or midi)and be able to let them play simultaneously without having to press the play button?
    : : : :
    : : : Hi
    : : : Embed them into what?
    : : : [red]Regards, Jason[/red]
    : : I want to embed them in a site i am constructing. I want the music files to play simultaneously, one after each other upon the visitor's arrival and entering the site without having to click on play to hear an individual track. Thanks for any help as it is appreciated.
    :
    : Yes, there is a way. I have forgotten the HTML code used to do it with, but I will check for you. Also, the only way I know of to get tracks to play right after another is to get a soud editing program and put all of the tracks into one long file, and I believe it has to be a *.wav file (Windows PCM).
    :
    :
    Would really appreciate any help you could give me regarding this matter. Could you or anyone else know where i maybe able to obtain the necessary code to accomplish my query! Thanks all