Outlook Contacts

I want to make my own mail app....how can i sync with the contacts in Outlook?????

I dont want the user to import or export.....i want my app to gather all the contacts possible in the PC.....

thanx

Comments

• : I want to make my own mail app....how can i sync with the contacts in Outlook?????
    :
    : I dont want the user to import or export.....i want my app to gather all the contacts possible in the PC.....
    :
    : thanx
    :
    i think this url link is so helpful :

http://www.swissdelphicenter.ch/en/showcode.php?id=897

regards
  • Hi, thanx for the link, it was VERY useful...but i have one question......i dont want outlook to ask for permission to allow my app get the contacts......how can i fix that?????

thanx
  • : Hi, thanx for the link, it was VERY useful...but i have one question......i dont want outlook to ask for permission to allow my app get the contacts......how can i fix that?????
    :
    : thanx
    :
    memecordon all what you have to is to manage with the OLE
  • "memecordon all what you have to is to manage with the OLE".....i dont know what that means.....sorry, i'm a rookie......what i did was search for the window and simulate the pressing of the "Yes" button.....but that's a weird solution.......can you explain your solution again?? thanx a lot. :D

• i still dont understand the "ole" answer you gave me.....Thanx :D