Windows CE .NET and UDP

I am running an emulator under windows ce.net on my machine which runs a project in csharp. I alos have a second application written in delphi that is used to send datagrams and capture from the emulation. I am running both on my machine and have a particular prot open, but it seems that the emulation does not capture anything on that port . Can anyone please shed some light on this and help ...
Thanks

Comments

• : I am running an emulator under windows ce.net on my machine which runs a project in csharp. I alos have a second application written in delphi that is used to send datagrams and capture from the emulation. I am running both on my machine and have a particular prot open, but it seems that the emulation does not capture anything on that port . Can anyone please shed some light on this and help ...
    : Thanks
    :
    :
    are you shure you have no fire wall that is blocking UDP & TCP/IP ports are you shure your components for capturing connection good, test your open port if its really working make a simple program using your ports, there is a sample program in delphi help, or you can download a component called ActivePorts1, it captures all active ports by LGM i think
  • : I am running an emulator under windows ce.net on my machine which runs a project in csharp. I alos have a second application written in delphi that is used to send datagrams and capture from the emulation. I am running both on my machine and have a particular prot open, but it seems that the emulation does not capture anything on that port . Can anyone please shed some light on this and help ...
    : Thanks
    :
    :
    are you shure you have no fire wall that is blocking UDP & TCP/IP ports are you shure your components for capturing connection good, test your open port if its really working make a simple program using your ports, there is a sample program in delphi help, or you can download a component called ActivePorts1, it captures all active ports by LGM i think