Calculator Component in Delphi

How can i add a little calculator to a form.
Couldnt find any component on the palette...Does Delphi 6 Ent come with one?

Or any easy ways to embedd the Windows Calculator to a form?
Basically i want to use the calculator on the form without opening the Windows Calculator.

Comments

• The easiest way that I can recomend as I use it all the time, not for the calculator but for the inclusion into my projects of portable stand alone exe's, would be to call the api command winexec

an example of this is WinExec('Calculatorspath.exe', SW_Normal)

the first parrameter is the address of the executable that you wish to run and the second is the state that you wish the new app to start up in.

More info on this can be obtained by typing winexec into the editor of your delphi and getting help

hope this helps

• Thankx scrout

I will try that. but i want to really open the calculator application so it appears its running on the form and not opens up as a separate window.
  • : Thankx scrout
    :
    : I will try that. but i want to really open the calculator application so it appears its running on the form and not opens up as a separate window.
    :
    Then you should either look for the calculator ActiveX control (if there is one) or design a TFrame to match the calculator and write the code yourself. The last part isn't as hard as it sounds.
  • : How can i add a little calculator to a form.

Hi. May this one:

http://www.exentryc.be/#calculator

hth, pritaeas