How can read my smart card reader?

i want to know read from my usb connected smart card reader,as well as write to it.

I know a lot af everything else in delphi and how to do stuff but i don't have a clue as to how comports and any other equipment outside of the computer need to be writen.

Can anybody please help as i don't know how to do this? it sort of urgent thanks

Comments

• : i want to know read from my usb connected smart card reader,as well as write to it.
    :
    : I know a lot af everything else in delphi and how to do stuff but i don't have a clue as to how comports and any other equipment outside of the computer need to be writen.
    :
    : Can anybody please help as i don't know how to do this? it sort of urgent thanks
    :
    :
    :
    If you're smart card is recognized by windows as a separate drive, it is quite simple: just make sure the read/write path has the correct letter.
    Otherwise I'm not sure how to access it.
  • : : i want to know read from my usb connected smart card reader,as well as write to it.
    : :
    : : I know a lot af everything else in delphi and how to do stuff but i don't have a clue as to how comports and any other equipment outside of the computer need to be writen.
    : : Can anybody please help as i don't know how to do this? it sort of urgent thanks
    : If you're smart card is recognized by windows as a separate drive, it is quite simple: just make sure the read/write path has the correct letter.
    : Otherwise I'm not sure how to access it.

Thanks but unfortunately I thought of that already and the reader didn't work like that. thanks any case
    :

• : : : i want to know read from my usb connected smart card reader,as
    : well as write to it.

Hi. When I bought my reader, it had documentation and an API/SDK included. If it is not in your set, try contacting the vendor for an SDK, if there is one.

hth, pritaeas