voice recognition

please any body can help me in my project to understand hidden markov model techniqe and excplain it's function . if there is any references please tell me about it .thanks

Comments

• : please any body can help me in my project to understand hidden markov model techniqe and excplain it's function . if there is any references please tell me about it .thanks
    :

hello and salam
    i m mohsin maqsood. i m also doing my project on voice recognition.
    but i m using matlab for this purpose. my aim is to get my data (which will be sent through microphone) read in the matlab through data acquisition tool box. that it will be matched with the already saved samples of my voice . neural network tool box caters for some differences between pitch and frequency then i will get the recognized data.
    i did,nt know about markov model technique. but if ya can explain it a little to me may be i can help ya in some way.
    any way keep in touch bcz we both will be requiring the help of each other quite often. you can contact me on [email protected]
    ALLAH HAFIZ