Office toolbars

Hi!
Does anyone knows how to make use of "Office style toolbars" into your own application?
I aint looking for some kind of tutorial. Just where I can get some info. Is it an API? an activex control? some kind of vudu??

I presume that some version of Office must be installed in order to use those toolbars? right?..... wrong?..

Any kind of information would be usefull. (Delphi, C++, VB)
BTW: Im not interested in a ".NET" way of doing it.

Thank you so very much!

Comments

• : Hi!
    : Does anyone knows how to make use of "Office style toolbars" into your own application?
    : I aint looking for some kind of tutorial. Just where I can get some info. Is it an API? an activex control? some kind of vudu??
    :
    : I presume that some version of Office must be installed in order to use those toolbars? right?..... wrong?..
    :
    : Any kind of information would be usefull. (Delphi, C++, VB)
    : BTW: Im not interested in a ".NET" way of doing it.
    :
    : Thank you so very much!
    :
    They make use of the TControlBar with inside it TToolbars. The toolbars are Flat, and I think they are not AutoSized. The controlbar is probably AutoSized. As for the docking/undocking, I think they use the default docking manager, but I'm not sure, because I never programmed that feature into my own programs.
  • : Hi!
    : Does anyone knows how to make use of "Office style toolbars" into your own application?
    : I aint looking for some kind of tutorial. Just where I can get some info. Is it an API? an activex control? some kind of vudu??
    :
    : I presume that some version of Office must be installed in order to use those toolbars? right?..... wrong?..
    :
    : Any kind of information would be usefull. (Delphi, C++, VB)
    : BTW: Im not interested in a ".NET" way of doing it.
    :
    : Thank you so very much!
    :

I use Toolbar200. It's a component for Delphi 4 to 7, it's the best.
    www.jrsoftware.org