How do I remove Bots?

I just ran a Spy Bot program and could not believe all the bots on my computer. It removed the problem ones, but I still see a gazillion ones in there, some with adult titles. So, how do I find where these files are in my PC (Windows XP) and how do I remove them. Please give me a simple step by step.

Thanks,
dyno

Comments

• : I just ran a Spy Bot program and could not believe all the bots on my computer. It removed the problem ones, but I still see a gazillion ones in there, some with adult titles. So, how do I find where these files are in my PC (Windows XP) and how do I remove them. Please give me a simple step by step.
    :
    :
    : Thanks,
    : dyno
    :
    [blue]Try Ad-Aware from Lavasoft.[/blue]
  • : : I just ran a Spy Bot program and could not believe all the bots on my computer. It removed the problem ones, but I still see a gazillion ones in there, some with adult titles. So, how do I find where these files are in my PC (Windows XP) and how do I remove them. Please give me a simple step by step.
    : :
    : : Thanks,
    : : dyno
    : [blue]Try Ad-Aware from Lavasoft.[/blue]

If you are using Internet Explorer, you might want to consider trying other browsers. I have a program that logs everything that browsers send out, and IE wasn't pretty. :-(

Good luck.

• : : : I just ran a Spy Bot program and could not believe all the bots on my computer. It removed the problem ones, but I still see a gazillion ones in there, some with adult titles. So, how do I find where these files are in my PC (Windows XP) and how do I remove them. Please give me a simple step by step.
    : : :
    : : : Thanks,
    : : : dyno
    : : [blue]Try Ad-Aware from Lavasoft.[/blue]
    :
    : If you are using Internet Explorer, you might want to consider trying other browsers. I have a program that logs everything that browsers send out, and IE wasn't pretty. :-(
    :
    : Good luck.
    :
    :

Try Firefox :D