Is it possible?

Is it possible to change the color of a button in Delphi 7? If yes how?

Comments

• : Is it possible to change the color of a button in Delphi 7? If yes how?
    :
    just use an alternative to TButton, like TSpeedButton or TBitButton... cant remember which one of them supported color
    [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]

• : : Is it possible to change the color of a button in Delphi 7? If yes how?
    : :
    : just use an alternative to TButton, like TSpeedButton or TBitButton... cant remember which one of them supported color
    : [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]
    :
    :
    Ok thanks i ended up getting wat i wanted i made it black.flat so it looked as part of the bg...
  • [b][red]This message was edited by Chesso at 2004-11-3 4:32:59[/red][/b][hr]
    For colour or a picture im pretty sure TSpeedButton is the better one to use.

Optionally you could create your own :P

• : : : Is it possible to change the color of a button in Delphi 7? If yes how?
    : : :
    : : just use an alternative to TButton, like TSpeedButton or TBitButton... cant remember which one of them supported color
    : : [hr][red][italic][b]N[/b][/red][blue]et[/blue][red][b]G[/b][/red][blue]ert[/italic][/blue][hr]
    : Ok thanks i ended up getting wat i wanted i made it black.flat so it looked as part of the bg...
    :
    If it looked as part of the bg, u would prefer a label then lol...