How do i run my files

Im learning pascal and i compile my files but how do i run the files i made? All the tutorials out there just say open it up and im thinking "how do you do that" please help

Comments

• when you compile your source codes..the target file (usually *.exe) will be created. This is executable files when you can run it by just click the file (in windows) or type THE FILE NAME (i.e TEST.EXE -> just type TEST) from dos prompt.

• : when you compile your source codes..the target file (usually *.exe) will be created. This is executable files when you can run it by just click the file (in windows) or type THE FILE NAME (i.e TEST.EXE -> just type TEST) from dos prompt.
    :
    :
    My compilor makes .pp files and .pas files and when i download games made in pascal there .pas files is there a way i can make a .pas into a .exe?
  • : : when you compile your source codes..the target file (usually *.exe) will be created. This is executable files when you can run it by just click the file (in windows) or type THE FILE NAME (i.e TEST.EXE -> just type TEST) from dos prompt.
    : :
    : My compilor makes .pp files and .pas files and when i download games made in pascal there .pas files is there a way i can make a .pas into a .exe?
    :
    Make sure that in the compiler options the destination is set to disk and not to memory. If it is set to disk, it will create a .exe in the output directory, otherwise it will create the .exe only in the RAM memory, and delete it after the program has run.
  • : : : when you compile your source codes..the target file (usually *.exe) will be created. This is executable files when you can run it by just click the file (in windows) or type THE FILE NAME (i.e TEST.EXE -> just type TEST) from dos prompt.
    : : :
    : : My compilor makes .pp files and .pas files and when i download games made in pascal there .pas files is there a way i can make a .pas into a .exe?
    : Make sure that in the compiler options the destination is set to disk and not to memory. If it is set to disk, it will create a .exe in the output directory, otherwise it will create the .exe only in the RAM memory, and delete it after the program has run.
    :
    HUH? Please explain in terms i would get
  • : : : : when you compile your source codes..the target file (usually *.exe) will be created. This is executable files when you can run it by just click the file (in windows) or type THE FILE NAME (i.e TEST.EXE -> just type TEST) from dos prompt.
    : : : :
    : : : :
    : : : My compilor makes .pp files and .pas files and when i download games made in pascal there .pas files is there a way i can make a .pas into a .exe?
    : : Make sure that in the compiler options the destination is set to disk and not to memory. If it is set to disk, it will create a .exe in the output directory, otherwise it will create the .exe only in the RAM memory, and delete it after the program has run.
    : HUH? Please explain in terms i would get
    :
    The following applies to Borland's TP. If you use another compiler look into its help file.
    In the compile menu, you can set the destination. Make sure it says "Disk" behind it. If it does, it will create the .exe file in the directory specified by: Options|Directories...|Exe & TPU Directory.