Need help in writing text adventure game in C++ with arrays and struct

i need to write a program from scratch. a text adventure game that uses arrays and structs to hold and display the information as the game progresses. Can one please help i'm a newbie to C++ and need to get a grasp of what to write in the script. If anyone can help...PLEASE!!!!!

Comments

• : i need to write a program from scratch. a text adventure game that uses arrays and structs to hold and display the information as the game progresses. Can one please help i'm a newbie to C++ and need to get a grasp of what to write in the script. If anyone can help...PLEASE!!!!!
    :

If you expect a useful reply you will need to post more specific information and post what you have done so far.
  • : : i need to write a program from scratch. a text adventure game that uses arrays and structs to hold and display the information as the game progresses. Can one please help i'm a newbie to C++ and need to get a grasp of what to write in the script. If anyone can help...PLEASE!!!!!
    : :
    :
    : If you expect a useful reply you will need to post more specific information and post what you have done so far.
    :

12/9/04
    **I'm at the basics with and delving into class and structures now. As an assignment i have to write a text adventure game that makes use of an enumerated type to hold the name of the rooms, a struct to contain the info about the place, and an array of places that make up the game world. My question is not to do the assignment for me...but rather where the hell do i start :)...how should my script be structured...give me a clue as to what mixture of datatypes would work best in my example...what type of outline do i need to follow?

by the way i'm using Command/DOS as my interface, not a fancy window. i'm still a bebe.