plotting triangular graphs

Hi I need help, i have to plot a triangular graph as part of a lab assignment and i don't know how gotoxy(??...)!
Can anyone help me!

Comments

• : Hi I need help, i have to plot a triangular graph as part of a lab assignment and i don't know how gotoxy(??...)!
    : Can anyone help me!
    :
    :
    Can you be more specyfic. I can't figure out you're problem. What did you mean with gotoxy(??...)?
  • : : Hi I need help, i have to plot a triangular graph as part of a lab assignment and i don't know how gotoxy(??...)!
    : : Can anyone help me!
    : :
    : :
    : Can you be more specyfic. I can't figure out you're problem. What did you mean with gotoxy(??...)?
    :
    Sorry it was very ambiguous, its a pascal program aswell i probably should have mentioned that(!), ok when when plotting a sin wave you have to input amplitude, frequency and phase as well as the number of points you want plotted end the program looks like this:

begin
    for i : 0 to points-1 do
    val := amp*sin(2*PIE*freq*i/points+ phase);
    gotoxy(i+1, OFFSET - round(val));
    write('*');
    end;

obviously there's stuff left out like actually getting the freq, amp etc inputted but you get the idea, so i how do change that program to plot a triangular wave?
    Thanks for your help