IDE/editor for python

[b][red]This message was edited by -22- at 2004-12-18 12:21:21[/red][/b][hr]
hi

I need IDE or good freeware(possible shereware but cheap) editor for python because idle is horrible.
Editor must be easy to set up under python and have options run(code), debug, compile and must working under win or be platform independent, IDE also must be win or platform independent.
So what you will sugest for me...

Comments

• : [b][red]This message was edited by -22- at 2004-12-18 12:21:21[/red][/b][hr]
    : hi
    :
    : I need IDE or good freeware(possible shereware but cheap) editor for python because idle is horrible.
    : Editor must be easy to set up under python and have options run(code), debug, compile and must working under win or be platform independent, IDE also must be win or platform independent.
    : So what you will sugest for me...

If you bothered to read the download page at python.org, you would know that the win32 extensions come with PythonWin. You can also go to activestate.com and download ActivePython, which has the win32 extensions and many others, all bundled together with python in a single install.

[size=5][italic][blue][RED]i[/RED]nfidel[/blue][/italic][/size]

[code]
    $ select * from users where clue > 0
    no rows returned
    [/code]