need free C# e-books

2»

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by Khaledinho at 2004-11-25 9:29:32[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by Khaledinho at 2004-11-25 9:25:42[/red][/b][hr]
    Hi I was busy with the first exams
    I will look for useful books
    please if you could send what topics you want on
    my e-mail:Khaledinho@yahoo.com. Because in the format of the forum things get mixed up and i really don't know who is sending
    Thanks
    Khaledinho

• [b][red]This message was edited by Khaledinho at 2004-11-25 9:30:8[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by Khaledinho at 2004-11-25 9:29:18[/red][/b][hr]
    Hi I was busy with the first exams
    I will look for useful books
    please if you could send what topics you want on
    my e-mail:Khaledinho@yahoo.com. Because in the format of the forum things get mixed up and i really don't know who is sending
    Thanks
    Khaledinho

• Hey could i get some C# e-books too?, im very lost in my Advanced C# programming class and i cant understand the way my book teaches...i have a gig worth of inbox space, so it shouldn't be an issue unless the files are bigger than 1 gigabyte

: [b][red]This message was edited by Khaledinho at 2004-11-25 9:29:32[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by Khaledinho at 2004-11-25 9:25:42[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi I was busy with the first exams
    : I will look for useful books
    : please if you could send what topics you want on
    : my e-mail:Khaledinho@yahoo.com. Because in the format of the forum things get mixed up and i really don't know who is sending
    : Thanks
    : Khaledinho
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

• Can you help me send C# ebooks, I need it so much.
    my email address is : miricek@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Sincerely Yours,
    Miricek
  • Hi. if you retrieve the e-book could you send it to me?
    my email is ovaceren@gmail.com

: : : : I'm new in C# programming, and i still don't see any C# books in my town so
    : : : : could someone give me links to some free C# e-books
    : : : :
    : : :
    : : : I can give you a whole bunch, but I need somewhere to upload them because the files are too big to send via e-mail.
    : : : If you have an FTP site or some online storage utility, I can upload them there.
    : :
    : : This may be a bit late, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would upload those c# books to my ftp server.
    : : ftp://ontheheap.net
    : : U: freeftp@ontheheap.net
    : : P: free
    : : I'm trying to get started with C# and managed Direct X.
    :
    : All set ...
    :
    : Anyways, I am looking for three particular books at the moment:
    :
    : - Advanced Visual Basic 6 : Power Techniques for
    : Everyday Programs (The DevelopMentor Series)
    : by Matthew J. Curland
    :
    : - Win32 API Programming with Visual Basic
    : by Steven Roman
    :
    : - Visual Basic 6 Win32 API Tutorial
    : by Jason Bock
    :
    : If anyone would like to trade or give me them for the heck of it, let me know:
    :
    : Send the books through this service ...
    :
    : http://s5.yousendit.com/
    :
    : My e-mail is michaelferrini@yahoo.com
    :
    : As not to clutter my inbox thank you.
    :

• : I'm new in C# programming, and i still don't see any C# books in my town so
    : could someone give me links to some free C# e-books
    :

• : : I'm new in C# programming, and i still don't see any C# books in my town so
    : : could someone give me links to some free C# e-books
    :
    :

• In reply to the author of this message
    "I'm new in C# programming, and i still don't see any C# books in my town so
    could someone give me links to some free C# e-books"

Reply:Hi
    If you could please contact me through my e-mail Khaledinho@yahoo.com
    this would be easier for me to send you the books and the links
    Are you looking for particular book titles or publishers?
    Anyway please send an e-mail so save it in my address books.
    Good Luck

• : Hi
    : Can you please send me the books to my e-mail Khaledinho@yahoo.com
    : By the way i have a testking question for the MCSD exams for both C# and VB.NET.
    : Note:When sending files over the internet you can split files into smaller ones (for example winrar)can do it and then the recepient can rejoin them again using winrar.Actually yahoo does not support more than 10MB attachment size.
    :
    : I also have 3 GBs of computer e-books concerning every thing Java,C#,ASP.NET,Software engineering,UML,ASP and so on.
    : I will make a list of them and send it to you to choose what you want.
    :
    : Thanks very much
    : Khaledinho
    :
    : Hello,

Can you help me send C# ebooks, I need it so much.
    my email address is : sasseyshirley@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance

Sincerely Yours,
    shirl

• : : I'm new in C# programming, and i still don't see any C# books in my town so
    :
    : I can give you a whole bunch, but I need somewhere to upload them because the files are too big to send via e-mail.
    :
    : If you have an FTP site or some online storage utility, I can upload them there.
    :
    Hello,

my email address is : sasseyshirley@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Sincerely Yours,
    shirl

:
    : I can give you a whole bunch, but I need somewhere to upload them because the files are too big to send via e-mail.
    :
    : If you have an FTP site or some online storage utility, I can upload them there.
    :
    Hello,

my email address is :ssunreynoso@ccri.edu
    Thanks in advance

Sincerely Yours,

:
    :
    :
    my email address is :seanh05@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance

Sincerely Yours,
    Sean H.

:
    :
    :
    my email address is :seanh05@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance

Sincerely Yours,
    Sean H.

• : I'm new in C# programming, and i still don't see any C# books in my town so
    : could someone give me links to some free C# e-books
    :

Hi I had the same problem and i buyed an account by safaribooks.com
    You get loads of books all about computers and also programming in many many languages. The costs are 80 dollars a year for thousands of books.

• write me to this email: dintr_bg@yahoo.com and we may tlk about c# books and what I can do for you. I think that I may send you 2-3 CD's with many C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and other books.