Click/Radio Button

I am writing a program where I have put click buttons in a group box so that you can select one. The problem I am having is that if you go to the next form and want to change your answer on the previous form, the answer selected does not stay selected. I tried even using radio buttons. Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• You'll have to save the state of the check boxes/radio buttons and reload the state as necessary.

: I am writing a program where I have put click buttons in a group box so that you can select one. The problem I am having is that if you go to the next form and want to change your answer on the previous form, the answer selected does not stay selected. I tried even using radio buttons. Any help will be appreciated.
    :

• Got it. Thanks for your help

: You'll have to save the state of the check boxes/radio buttons and reload the state as necessary.
    :
    : : I am writing a program where I have put click buttons in a group box so that you can select one. The problem I am having is that if you go to the next form and want to change your answer on the previous form, the answer selected does not stay selected. I tried even using radio buttons. Any help will be appreciated.
    : :
    :
    :